Ratings for Dr. Fuad Moussa

One of the best doctors in the Surgical Department. I thank the staff and himself for the kind gestures and I would just like to point out that he is blessed with great hands that can save lives.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Gifted surgeon who gave my father a new lease on life. A kind and gentle soul. God bless you Dr, Moussa.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Now four years since my double bypass by Dr. Moussa. Feeling great now and so thankful to have been referred to him. Madelyn Reynolds

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Thank You Dr. Moussa for my second chance in life, I'm recovering very well and your smile and kindness help me feel comfort that everything is going to be alright, kindly extend my sincere gratitude to the whole team... Mrs. Elisa Llamzon (416)2479450

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr moussa performed an emergency multiple bypass operation on me that has been very successful. Most noteworthy, he was able to operate on my heart without stopping it, while it was beating. As a result, my recovery was faster than if I would have been connected to a heart-lung machine during the operation.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I found Dr moussa through my own research on the internet. After experiencing severe angina in August 2015 i was looking for an advanced cardiac surgeon that would do off pump or minimally invasive surgery. In toronto there was only one such cardiac surgeon. I immideatly liked the good doctor rating of Dr moussa and his knowledge and interest in off pump surgery. It was importend to me to find a younger motivated advanced cardiac surgeon. I called his office without a refferal from my md and booked my first apointment. This is where i was greeted by Irene which was his secretary. She was very friendly and even though i had no referral from any medical doctor booked for my first apointment with Dr. Moussa Irene got me my apointment in mid october 2015. Immidiatly when i did meet Dr. Moussa for the first time i felt very comfortable with him. He explained all of my questions and concerns and told me that even though i was not a candidate for minimally invasive surgery that he would do it on my beating heart off pump surgery. I was so happy to have found the only doctor in Toronto that was doing such a advanced procedure. Dr moussa ordered an angiogram at sunnybrook and that revealed a 100 percent left coronary artery blockage. Dr. Moussa did his best to get me in a short waiting line for surgery and on the 25. November 2015 he performed my double bypass surgery on the beating heart ( off pump ) One thing that i really liked was that when i was in the operating room just before they put me to sleep Dr Moussa had a short meeting with his staff and introduced me to his staff. There was 11 doctors and nurses present just for me during my operation. I felt very comfortable and looked after well. Dr moussa is a very knowledgable and passionate cardiac surgeon that i alway trusted 100 percent. I will always recommend him. His secratary Irene is a perfect match for being his secratary because she is also very caring and profesdional. Also all the staff at Sunnybrrok hospital was very nice and looked after me well after my operation. I was 6 days in hospital after my bypass. 4 days in intensive care due to shortage of regular beds and low oxygene levels and than two final days outside of intensive care. Thank you Dr. Moussa for giving me my life back. Thank you Irene for the nice person that you are. Thank you all staff at sunnybrook hospital for helping me get my life back. Its now 11 weeks after my surgery and i feel great. No angina, no memory loss or any other side effects. All in all an operation that went very well because of Dr. Moussa being a great and advanced passionate cardiac surgeon. Andreas Botter. (Email: andreas. Botter1@hotmail. Com)

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr.Moussa is an exceptionally gifted surgeon and a very considerate and distingueshed human being.He truly consider his patients as 'his familly' spending time to make sure that everything and everyone will evolve normally. It was my life chance to be operated and taking care by such an outstanding professional. I consider Dr.Moussa the crown jewl of Sunnybrook .Also my gratitude to Irena and Rick Radu.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I was admitted after my cardiac arrest, clinically dead. I remember Dr. Faud Moussa on his rounds always with a smile, saying that I was very very lucky. I was lucky and I am grateful that he performed my quad bypass, and very grateful to his family by supporting him through the years to become not only an accomplished surgeon, and more importantly a fine human being. Thank God he is in the planet, and at sunnybrook. I brag about him all the time. Also, a great staff at sunnybrook, catering to so many sick people. I feel like a lucky guy! Thanks Doc!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Dr Moussa is a very skilled surgeon who is also people oriented. He cares about his patients or at least makes us think he does. Explains everything in detail and answers any questions. It was almost a pleasure to have bypass surgery. His admin assistant is also skilled at making people feel at ease and welcome. Top marks to both.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Brilliant surgeon. Really cares about patients and family. Took time to explain things and options including risks. Thoroughly satisfied with the skills, care and compassion. His Admin Assistant Irena is a joy to deal with. Thank you!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015