Dr. Rajsekhar Mukkamala

Ratings for Dr. Rajsekhar Mukkamala

I had broken a tooth and needed root canal therapy. I arrived at the office frightened and very worried. Dr. "Raj" took plenty of time to explain the procedure and answer my questions. He was very gentle and thorough. I appreciated his making certain I was completely numb and comfortable. He also gave me breaks to rest my jaw. Afterwards he took great care to explain what I should expect and my own aftercare. Maria, his assistant, was terrific as well. All in all, I could not have had a better experience.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Proposed doctor by Delta Dental. To early to judge everything, but so far, I will consider changing again. Needed to have a tooth pulled, which he did not do, because his proposed treatment plan was more important, because that is where he makes his money. Went to his office on 12/17/09 to have tooth pulled, he did NOT pull tooth, and I got Appt. to come back 01/04/10

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009