Ratings for Dr. Kayode Ayodele

Im having my 2nd child and i honestly dont feel very comfortable with him bc he always seems like he's in a bad mood and in a hurry. I had a better experience with my first OB and he was great and helpful. I just feel very rushed when i go there. I do love the receptionist shari she's so kind. I did have some concerns in the beginning and DR sent me to do tests and i heard that he is very knowledgeble ... he's just not very approchoable and you feel like you shouldn't ask questions. During my last appt i did ask some questions and he answered them very rushed but did give me clear answers. I probably wouldnt go back if i had another baby... but we will see how my delivery goes. I really want to have a vaginal birth but i also heard he likes booking c sections. Also to get seen right away book early mornings. After 10 am pretty much wait for about 1 hour. But if you book at 9ish you are usually seen right away. I read some of the reviews saying that they felt violated by him and i never felt this way. He always explains very rushed and short what he is doing but none the less explains. He's just not my preferred doctor since i did have a good one in my first pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2018

I was well attended to right from the receptionist to the Doctor.. Nothing short of my expectation..

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

He's a nice person, but my overall experience has been a painful disaster. Every time something went wrong, it was because I put my trust in him and his staff. Called in for a time slot earlier than my scheduled appointment. I asked if I really could get in at that time, as it would be on my lunch break. They said yes, only to wait 40 minutes to see him. When surgery was discussed, confirmed, and occuring, I kept asking "are you SURE I'll be able to drive myself back to work after this surgery?" Each time they told me yes, yet I ended up missing a couple days of work from the pain and had to be picked up from the hospital. In fact, the nurse said "you might need pain medicine in 6 hours once the numbing agent goes away." Please, by the time I waddled into the main hallway I had tears streaming down my face. Bad enough that I FELT the first incision of the electric cauterizer, but enduring ongoing pain, and having people question why I didn't arrange a ride and having to explain that it was because I trusted the doctor and staffs' assurances was both frustrating and humiliating. Then, to top it all off, there's the aftermath. Had my month-later check up last week, expressing concerns on how long to wait until I can have intercourse again. "I see no reason why you can't have intercourse" he says. Kindly offers a cream for lubrication. Again, nice guy, but guess what? I tried, and now I'm bleeding. The whole reason I had the procedure was to stop the bleeding, and it's bloody back! Which means that all of that suffering and humiliation has been for nothing! I'm back at square one. Blood and pain, once again. All because I kept putting faith in his assurances. Too trusting for my own good. I don't know if I'll ever have this fixed. After feeling that incision and pain, I don't know if I even want to try it again with someone else and risk it happening all over again.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Least knowledgeable and unexperienced. Very risky to take a chance.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

First impression, rude staff. I requested to reschedule appointment but she said let me cancel first. She cancelled it and when I requested for appointment for any Friday she said Dr does not work on Friday. So I requested to keep the original appointment, she rudely replied WHY DID YOU CANCEL IT?? I never ever told her to cancel it, she was the one who told me cancel it. When I asked her, about online info about working hours till 5 pm, she had no reply but rudeness. I haven't met doctor yet..

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I love Dr. Ayodele ! He was my first ob ever and i have no issue at all!!! Having a first baby is not easy and so much question in my head but Dr. Ayodele was there willing to listen and help you out not to get stress specially that time my husband was still backhome itvwas sad but it turns out all good!! Thank you for everything Doc my daughter is now 5 years old and healthy! God bless!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

He there, he examined me a couple of times because I was diagnosed with Uterine fibroids.. he pulled my pants way down for the examination, the first time, so I thought it was a mistake and he repeated it twice after then, the third time. .i calmly pulled my pants up and asked him why he pulled them so far down when all he needed to do was examine just below my belly button. He had no reply to my question. He's a covert sexual pervert .Please. Leave a comment if something similar happened to you.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I was so lucky to have Dr Ayodele take care of me during my high risk pregnancy, and again the good fortune to have him do my hysterectomy. He is kind, patient and a GOOD DOCTOR. Her performs only medically necessary procedures. He was never improper. Very capable and professional. An excellent surgeon, my c-section and hysterectomy and even a d&c before my hysterectomy all went off without a hitch and no infections and barely a scar. And his receptionist when I was going, Shari, is the MOST KIND, caring receptionist I have ever met. Capable, organized, and caring.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I was in the hospital for 1 month prior to having my son in 2015. Dr. Ayodele was not my primary doctor but I did have quite a few interactions with him when he was doing rounds. He was always pleasant, attentive and answered even my silliest questions. I had to have an emergency c-section and my doctor was on holidays. Luckily, Dr. Ayodele was on call that day. He was pleasant, reassuring, had a great sense of humour which calmed mine and my husbands nerves and my c-section scar has healed perfectly. I didn't ever visit his office so I can't rate his staff but couldn't leave it empty. He was perfectly professional and quite comforting when we needed it the most. Thank you Dr. Ayodele.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

The staff are horrible. I wasted a POD leave when I get there I was told they moved my appointment the next day without telling me. And that staff was sooo rude about it even though it's the clinic's mistake. I cancelled my appointment all together. Did not even see the doctor so I have no clue about his helpfulness or knowledge.

Dr. Kayode Ayodele's Credentials