Ratings for Dr. Kayode Ayodele

Least knowledgeable and unexperienced. Very risky to take a chance.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

First impression, rude staff. I requested to reschedule appointment but she said let me cancel first. She cancelled it and when I requested for appointment for any Friday she said Dr does not work on Friday. So I requested to keep the original appointment, she rudely replied WHY DID YOU CANCEL IT?? I never ever told her to cancel it, she was the one who told me cancel it. When I asked her, about online info about working hours till 5 pm, she had no reply but rudeness. I haven't met doctor yet..

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

I love Dr. Ayodele ! He was my first ob ever and i have no issue at all!!! Having a first baby is not easy and so much question in my head but Dr. Ayodele was there willing to listen and help you out not to get stress specially that time my husband was still backhome itvwas sad but it turns out all good!! Thank you for everything Doc my daughter is now 5 years old and healthy! God bless!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

He there, he examined me a couple of times because I was diagnosed with Uterine fibroids.. he pulled my pants way down for the examination, the first time, so I thought it was a mistake and he repeated it twice after then, the third time. .i calmly pulled my pants up and asked him why he pulled them so far down when all he needed to do was examine just below my belly button. He had no reply to my question. He's a covert sexual pervert .Please. Leave a comment if something similar happened to you.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

I was so lucky to have Dr Ayodele take care of me during my high risk pregnancy, and again the good fortune to have him do my hysterectomy. He is kind, patient and a GOOD DOCTOR. Her performs only medically necessary procedures. He was never improper. Very capable and professional. An excellent surgeon, my c-section and hysterectomy and even a d&c before my hysterectomy all went off without a hitch and no infections and barely a scar. And his receptionist when I was going, Shari, is the MOST KIND, caring receptionist I have ever met. Capable, organized, and caring.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

I was in the hospital for 1 month prior to having my son in 2015. Dr. Ayodele was not my primary doctor but I did have quite a few interactions with him when he was doing rounds. He was always pleasant, attentive and answered even my silliest questions. I had to have an emergency c-section and my doctor was on holidays. Luckily, Dr. Ayodele was on call that day. He was pleasant, reassuring, had a great sense of humour which calmed mine and my husbands nerves and my c-section scar has healed perfectly. I didn't ever visit his office so I can't rate his staff but couldn't leave it empty. He was perfectly professional and quite comforting when we needed it the most. Thank you Dr. Ayodele.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

The staff are horrible. I wasted a POD leave when I get there I was told they moved my appointment the next day without telling me. And that staff was sooo rude about it even though it's the clinic's mistake. I cancelled my appointment all together. Did not even see the doctor so I have no clue about his helpfulness or knowledge.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Horrible doctor. All the bad reviews are very consistent and I feel exactly the same. I switched doctors and so very thankful I did. He is a disgrace to his profession !! Beware of this doctor!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I had 3 sons with a women doctor. She retired. I had my 4 child, from Dr Kayode Ayodele. I was around 4 months if. He told my partner to get out and told me to lay down. Then he proceed to stick his hand up my vagina. He continued for a few mins. I ask why did u do that.? I didn't remember my other doctor doing that. I felt violated. He continued to do that same procedure every time I went to his office. This happen 20 years Go in Scarborough . He had an office on lawrence ave east. I never realized it was wrong. I always talked about his actions and felt violated. I had another baby over 5 years ago. He walked in to delivery room, to deliver my baby because I couldn't make it dt. I kicked him and yelled get this malestor out of my face. I told the nurse and my midwife. DO NOT ALLOW HIM TO TOUCH ME.... So if he did the same thing to anyone else . Please come forward. He shouldn't be still practising. Women should have doctors violating them. The way he did myself. I'm scared forever...

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr Ayodele is very kind and caring. Personally I have had a very good experience with him. He's very calm and takes his time to listen to his patients needs and concerns. He goes an extra mile for all his patients. Please i pray God opens the eyes of those who do not see Kayodes kindness because it's just so obvious. How can u not see it. It's there the moment u walk in his clinic. The atmosphere is filled with kindness and care. Only if u do not have the same spirit of love and care u may not understand it. I never have bad days when I go to Doctor Ayodele. I always come out satisfied and even more happier than ever! He's punctual, professional, helpful.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018