Ratings for Dr. Fay Liu

Dr Fay Liu is totally committed to her patients. Our family find her to be a very thorough and caring individual, willing to listen and unlike many other medical practitioners takes the time to answer any questions one might have. Evelyn, the receptionist, is also good. They both have a great way about them which really helps us to be more relaxed when we enter their office.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Fay is amazing. She takes the time to thoroughly review any questions or concerns without making the patient feel rushed. She asks for more medical background when determining treatment than other doctors I've seen, and this leads to accurate and effective diagnoses and treatment plans. She is remarkable in her bedside manner and has never made me feel awkward or uncomfortable. Evelyn, the receptionist, is simply fantastic in her thoughtfulness, care, and attention to detail. I can't give a higher recommendation than this - Dr. Fay is the best GP I've seen, and I will remain her patient as long as she remains in practice.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. Fay has been our families GP for over 15 years and has never disappointed us even in the most complicated situations. She is a wonderful doctor, by far one of the best GP I have ever met. Her receptionist, Evelyn, is amazing -- knows almost every single patients name -- she keeps the practice what it is with her great attitude and dedication to her work. Dr. Fay is beyond helpful, considerate, compassionate, and knowledgeable. She is very honest when she speaks to you, but not in a rude way. She genuinely cares about your well-being. One thing I must say is that she's not quick to prescribe medication unnecessarily like many other doctors do. She'd rather discuss other options such as diet changes, exercise. Her sense of humour is subtle and sometimes she really tells a good joke. Both her and her sister, Dr. Suzy Liu are excellent GP and people. I highly recommend both GP as you won't find a better, more thorough and knowledgeable GP. BTW, her diagnosing skills are outstanding.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009