Ratings for Dr. Holly L. Casele

Dr. Casele was absolutely fantastic! She is warm and caring and always took time to answer questions (I always had them written down so I wouldn't forget). Sometimes the practice is late for appointments but I chalked it up to the fact that they always take their time to answer questions and make sure to squeeze you in or take their time on the phone explaining things if there is an emergency. I went into preterm labor at 28 weeks and felt so confident in their care. (They stopped labor and I was able to go home after 5 days in the hospital). The only downside to having Casele as your primary is that she is only part-time, so you will be seen by the other practitioners. It works out, though, because then when the time comes to deliver you will have met everyone (and everyone there is absolutely awesome!) I am so grateful to them for making it possible to carry my child full-term!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Never smiles. Seemed like she doesn't care if I understood the problems my baby was having, and every time I asked questions, she looked like she was bothered.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2010

Dr. Holly L. Casele's Credentials

• Spanish

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1991)