You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Maberley

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Maberley is very knowledgeable and efficient. He scheduled my dad in for a surgery in a short period of time and save my dad's eye sight. We really appreciate his help and we would recommend Dr. Maberley to anyone with retinal problems.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Dr Maberley is great, he consider the most benefit to his patient.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

The best of the best. Super knowledgeable and great communication skills.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

I saw Dr. Maberlaey 10 years ago for several years because of a small scar on the retina in my left eye. A few days ago, I needed to go back to Dr. Maberley because of a minor retina tear in my right eye. He found out the problem in 10 minutes while the ER ophthalmologist could not. He then performed a laser treatment and I walked out of his office with a perfect vision in less than 1.5 hours. Dr. Maberley is very knowledgeable, experienced, professional and most important, friendly too. His staff is also very efficcient too. I will give him 6 stars....

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I was referred to Dr Maberley from another city for a detached retina and Dr Maberley performed emergency surgery to save my sight. He was professional and explained my complex eye issue in very simple terms and for that I thank him! His office is very busy and the waiting room was full even on a holiday weekend, but I felt I was getting the best care in the province from this surgeon! As I continue my follow up appointments in my own city, it is clear that our provincial eye specialists have huge workloads as the demand for their services increases. We need to look at the big picture of the "system" and how that can be improved rather than complain about a long wait in the dr office.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Doctor Maberley did not listen to my mother. She said there was something other than macular degeneration happening. He did not investigate. He did not deliver the reports to her Gp after repeated requests. (4) He told her GP that he had no record of her and she was not his patient. Apparently they lost her records. She had another referral to a doctor who lasered her eyes and she is seeing better than she has is '20 years'. Doctor Maberley should have taken the time and saved her 10 months of blindness. He did not listen to her, and I do not know why. But I think because of MD he didn't look further. Seniors are not stupid. Listen to them please.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Dr. Maberley has taken care of my eyes for over a decade. He is very knowledgeable and is simply a fabulous doctor! I am so thankful for all of his help over the past 13 years.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

Dr David Maberley restored the sight in my eye by repairing my retina and I have complete confidence in his skills. He was highly referred to me by a retinal specialist in the USA and I am thankful for this.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. David Maberley's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't imagine why some people do not appreciate Dr Maberley He is the best and he has looked after my eyes very well. "

April 11, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is terrible, he is late, disrespective, lacks knowlege and was rude to my son who is 5! Unreal!"

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Maberley is very knowledgeable and efficient. He scheduled my dad in for a surgery in a short period of time and save my dad's eye sight. We really apprecia..."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Maberley is great, he consider the most benefit to his patient."

January 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best of the best. Super knowledgeable and great communication skills."

January 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Maberlaey 10 years ago for several years because of a small scar on the retina in my left eye. A few days ago, I needed to go back to Dr. Maberley b..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr Maberley from another city for a detached retina and Dr Maberley performed emergency surgery to save my sight. He was professional and expl..."

April 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Maberley did not listen to my mother. She said there was something other than macular degeneration happening. He did not investigate. He did not delive..."

March 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Maberley has taken care of my eyes for over a decade. He is very knowledgeable and is simply a fabulous doctor! I am so thankful for all of his help over..."

January 2, 2015