Ratings for Dr. Tim Carlsen

Dr. Carlson is GREAT! Went to him for years. When he got married he had his wife work the front office and pt care went down hill. I had to have the cast cut off in the ER due to a cast sore. When I calles the office to see when I could get in to get another one on, she (his wife) informed me that they were going on a trip for the 4th of july amd could get me in. So just put my boot on (which I didn't have) and I would be fine. When I called awhile later to get my file transfered to a different dr. She had lost it! She was very rude and mean. This is very sad because he is a great Dr., I will miss him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Doctor Carlsen was recommended to me by an associate. I needed minor surgery for an ingrown toe nail that my dermatologist did not handle properly. I was very pleased with the attention I got from the doctor in hearing out my problem, discussing the possible procedures, and finally doctor Carlsen did an excellent job doing the surgery. The doctor took his time to treat me and made me very comfortable. A great experience overall. I would highly recommend doctor Carlsen!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. Tim Carlsen's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2002)