Ratings for Dr. Todd C. Schmoll

If you have never had a real doctor I guess the other reviews are true

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. Schmoll is an excellent doctor. Caring, kind and very knowledgable. He has been my Dr. Now for 15 years and has helped me through back pain and depression.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Schmoll has been extremely patient and kind over the last few months as I have been struggling with some difficult issues. He is extremely compassionate and encourages and answers all of my questions. I would travel far to retain Dr. Schmoll as my primary care physician.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

He was my primary doctor for years, until recently when he diagnosed me with a hernia. It cost me my job and alot of stress until I went to another doctor and found out I have no hernia. It turned out to be an infection possibly from an ingrown hair or bugbite. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

Cancelled a serious medical appointment less then the required 72 hours before my appointment. shared medical information with my employees at my job site. refused to return phone calls to me or my attorney.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. Todd C. Schmoll's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)