Ratings for Dr. Brenda J. Crowder

I went in to have my three-year Nexplanon taken out and this was my first time going to her. She did not listen to me about what I wanted for a new type of birth control and simply prescribed me some random pills that I had to end up asking the pharmacist about because she didn't even tell me what the name of it was or when to pick it up. I told her that I thought my implant was responsible for my lack of drive for inter course , and she put me through 21 questions trying to blame it on other factors in my life changing, even suggested it could be my partner. I understand that those might be a plausible explanations, but at no time should you tell a patient that maybe she was just acting out and that's why her drive was so high

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Loved her...she talked to me while my clothes were on and then stepped outside while I disrobed. Its always easier to talk to someone when you don't feel vulnerable and 'naked'. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

She delivered all three of my children and was an amazing doctor that seemed like an old friend through the years.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Dr. Crowder delivered both my children and has seen me through a lifetime of changes with her quick wit and vast storehouse of knowledge. I wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Crowder is wonderful. I have been seen shortly after signing in every time that I have seen her. Her exams are short but thorough which is great considering this isn't my favorite doctor visit of the year. The only time she ever was short with me was when I was being vague about some symptoms I was having, and she pretty much told me I needed to give her more details so she could help me. I would highly recommend her to anyone. :)

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

The staff was average. The Doctor was awful. She was never on time. She was very cold and seemed angry all the time. I went to her for some hormone issues and we tried brith control. I was a basket case- emotional over nothing and angry etc. my breast cup had jumped from a size C to F in 2 months with no weight gain. The low dose of brith control she tried me on didn't do anything. She switched me to a little bit higher dose, but within the same brand and that didn't work. When I went back to her and told her. She said that it isn't my hormones that I am just depressed. I immediately stopped going to her, went to a new Dr. Got on a better birth control with more stable hormones and have been fine ever since. This lady does not listen, do not go to her if you have a choice.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

Dr. Brenda J. Crowder's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)