Dr. Julie Almasi

Ratings for Dr. Julie Almasi

Dr Almasi est fort sympatique, douce et elle prend le temps avec notre fils, qu'elle suit depuis sa naissance. À deux reprises, elle a discuté avec nous alors qu'il buvait son biberon! Elle tient ses connaissances à jour en lisant de nombreux articles scientifiques. Elle semble véritablement préoccupée par le bien-être et la santé de notre fils. Nous attendons rarement plus de 30 minutes pour un rendez-vous, parfois nous passons sans attendre du tout. Nous la recommandons sans hésiter!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Dr. Almasi a vu mon garçon de 15 mois à la clinique Tiny Tots ( sans rdz-vous). Mon conjoint et moi avons apprécié sa gentillesse, sa patience et son écoute.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Almasi was my daughter's official "family doctor" and she made me sign a document to this effect when my daughter was only a couple months old. I was pretty happy with her until we got to my daughter's 2 year old check up. Dr. Almasi advised me that she was going on maternity leave, so I assumed she would be gone a year and that we may need to postpone our check up for my daughter by a month or so. Well the year went by and every time I would call the clinic to find out when she was returning I would get the brush off. Finally by October (5 months after she was expected back)I was advised that she would not be returning to the clinic. I tried to get my daughter another family doctor but was told that she was still on Dr. Almasi's list. So I did some research and found out on my own that she was now practicing at Tiny Tots in Decarie Square. She didn't even bother to advise us that she was changing clinics. It took me almost a year to get my daughter off her list.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

trés contente avec elle , trés aimable et calme et prend le temps d'écouter ce qu,on a dire

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Nice and very polite doctor, however as you know, doctors at tiny tots club are not specialized and therefore not paediatricians. They are just general Doctors. I had some concerns with my newborn' s breathing, and made sure to bring a recording during her 2 months appointment. She did take the time to listen to it but said everything seemed normal. Trusting my mother's instinct, went to find myself a real pediatrician and he immediately diagnosed what my daughter had... it was tracheomalacia, rare but not unusual. I also suspected slight lip tie but didn't know if severe enough that it needed to be snipped. She did confirm lip tie and told me to have it snipped if i wanted to, wasn't sure it could cause problems if not done. My pediatrician told me that there was no need to do anything since would not interfere with anything and would be normal. Thank god i didnt make my daughter go through this. Moral of the story... find yourself a REAL pediatrician.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Excellente pédiatre : sympathique, avenante, professionnelle, compétente, à l'écoute. Très peu ou pas de retard. Excellente avec les enfants présentant un TDAH.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Ma fille est suivi par elle depuis sa naissance et elle a aujourd'hui 6 mois. Je trouve dre. Almasi très expéditive et froide. Elle ne semble pas aimer les enfants. Quand le bébé pleure lorsqu'elle l'examine, elle devient irritable. Une amie se faisait aussi suivre par elle et elle a changé de docteur pour les mêmes raisons que moi. Je suis très étonné des commentaires positifs que je lis à son sujet, c'est comme si on n'avait pas eu la même pédiatre. Peut-être a-t-elle changé avec le temps? Pour le moment, je ne suis pas très satisfaite et je songe chercher un autre pédiatre.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2013

Elle est très gentille,prend le temps de s'informer lorsqu'elle ne connaît pas la réponse, professionnelle et prends le temps avec ses patients. C'est vrai qu'on doit attendre, mais elle répond à nos questions.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

At first we loved this doctor. Until we had to wait over an hour after our appointment time... because she was not in yet! Then, when she came in, she made us wait even longer and when we finally went into the office, FACEBOOK was open on her computer!!! Now she is only in 1 day a week and appointments are not available. I have been called countless times to reschedule because she changed her working days!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

We switched to Dr. Almasi after my son's previous doctor went on mat leave. And I'm glad we did! We feel good every time we have a visit, she is very attentive and takes the time to answer the questions I have concerning my son's development. Not sure if she has kids herself, but she has a keen sense of what it is like to be a new parent. She is very knowledgeable and my son is comfortable with her. I'm happy she is our doctor!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2010