Ratings for Dr. John P. O'Melia

I am always pleased with the level of care I receive. His staff is great, and I always get a painless injection! He is very good with a needle. He is quiet and gentle. He is not over the top like some Dentists Ive been to who try to "sell" dental work that is not needed. He is also willing to work out a payment plan with you! Who does that these days?!! I have never had any problems with the dental work provided by Dr O'Melia. I will continue with Dr O'Melia and his staff.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2011

I found the staff as being very friendly. Dr. Omelia could work on his chairside manner however he is a very competent doctor. I would recommend a friend.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

simply the best! Imagine two root canals, extensive cosmetic work and I still look forward to my visits.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

This office makes a dental visit as painless as possible. Dr. O'Melia and his staff are professional, helpful and thorough. They really listen to you, do not push any expensive treatments and take as much time as you need to feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2010

Dr. O'Melia needs to work on his chairside manner which is a bit cold and undetached, as well as pain control. I will not be returning. Overall work is good, but visit painful. Frontdesk cheerful and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009