Ratings for Dr. Eric A. Gomes

I don't know what thes other people are talking about. Dr. Gomes' staff is excellent. Dr. Gomes is excellent. In fact, he's the area doctors' doctor. It's funny, many OTHER doctors I know insist on going to him. The last I heard, he wasn't taking new patients. Maybe he is now? I started going to him when he was new in the office. I was another doctor's patient but I saw him for a sprain emergency and knew right away, this doctor was for me. In fact, the other doctors in the practice ask his advice, sometimes, from what I understand. So, this man is the best of the best. He has no room, but you can try. Good luck. :)

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr gomes is wonderful. He has always giving me all the time i need whether its an unscheduled or scheduled appt. I have been able to see him when i have been sick with no problems over the past 16yrs. The office staff could use some sensitivity training and they need to realize they do make mistakes .

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Fantastic Doctor. I've had him for about 10 years.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr Gomes is a very knowledgeable, helpful doctor. Unfortunately, the office staff is a nightmare. Trying to get an appointment with the Doctor is also horrible. If you need to see a Doctor due to a sudden illness, this is not the Doctor for you. Dr. Gomes cannot see anyone for at least 10 days after you call! How does that help someone who id sick? NO SATURDAY HOURS EITHER.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr Gomes is a very knowledgeable, helpful doctor. Unfortunately, the office staff is a nightmare. My husband and son both have the same first name but different middle name, and of course, differing dates of birth and addresses. For several years now the staff has been confusing the two. It's not at all unusual for my husband to get my son's medical information and bills at our home address or my son to get his father's information. It's also not at all uncommon for the staff to mix-up their appointment times. Once my son called and cancelled his early morning appointment and my husband had a late afternoon appointment that same day. Son left a message with the answering service including his phone number, date of birth, appointment time, and phone number. When husband and I arrived late in the afternoon for his appointment the person at the desk refused to let him see the doctor because "he" had cancelled. The staff is unreal! I'm afraid for future mistakes.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2009

Dr. Eric A. Gomes's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Workers Comp