Ratings for Dr. Israel Franco

Dr. Franco was punctual and took the time to answer ALL of my questions, without rushing me. He treated my 8 yr old son with respect and made him feel very comfortable to be examined for a very uncomfortable condition. My son needs to have surgery because his right testicle is stuck up in his groin. At 8 yrs old, he realizes what "private areas" are and that people shouldn't be touching there. Dr. Franco took all the time that was necessary to make sure that my son didn't feel embarrassed, spoke to him when it was appropriate and didn't talk as if he wasn't in the room. He gave him a thorough exam and then took the time to explain everything in detail and then gave me all the time that I needed to have all of my questions answered. He cited both his own experiences and RECENT studies to support his findings and answers to my questions. I am very comfortable that Dr. Franco will be my son's doctor and surgeon.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

this doctor also has an office at 100 crystal run road in middletown. HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING100% and along with colleague DR GREENin the westchester medical center does great surgery. ROBERT HOLCOMB MIDDLETOWN NY GRADE A+.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Israel Franco's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1983)