Ratings for Dr. Lydia Q. Villafuerte

Dr. Villafuerte is the first primary care Dr. I have had in many years. As a new pt. I felt welcome and that she really cared about what was going on with my condition. So far so good.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Lydia's for 3 years. Having serious medical issues since 1988, I know a thing or two about primary care physicians. Dr. Lydia is one of the best. Her analytical and diagnostic skills are outstanding. Her ability to really listen is amazing. It's true, you can't please all the people, all the time. But, if you need a seriously excellent primary care physician, you found her. I completely recommend Dr. Lydia. She's saved my bacon twice now. I depend on her to keep me "on the road."

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

the dr is not as knowledgeable as she should be. i stopped going to her for this reason and another reason - her nurse is very unknowledgeable - when calling to ask a question it gets sent to the nurse first - and u could almost die if u depended on the nurse to have the correct answers - i found out more just by reading online - and going to a doctor and nurse that know what they are doing. this can be your life - if time sensitive situation. think very carefully about going to her.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

EXCELLENT DOCTOR CAREING KNOWLEDGABLE. LOVE HER.BEST DOCTOR EVER

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. Villafuerte was nice and knowledgable, after my visit I ended up having to return to another Dr. b/c of the same symptoms and found out that Dr. Villafuerte Did Not perform the srvcs requested. I am very disappointed b/c It seems like the whole visit was a waste of time and its a good thing I didn't get worse b/c of not getting proper treatment.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

Dr. Villafuerte is a wonderful doctor. I had a lot of trouble finding a good primary doctor after my last one left his practice. I finally found Dr. Villafuerte and she is great. Very understanding, takes her time and really listens, and she does her best to help resolve each problem. Her staff is also wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

Dr. Lydia Q. Villafuerte's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med