Ratings for Dr. Jason Bornstein

Presented with very worrisome symptoms. He took the time to explain every step, and worked the problem with several other attendings. Reassuring bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

We feel really fortunate that our son was under the care of Dr. Bornstein's care at kgh last month. He has an excellent bedside manner with frightened children as well as anxious parents. As others have said he is very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

We received excellent care from Dr. Bornstein. He's a very caring and bright doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

I attended your hospital on Friday June 28th after months of unsatisfactory health care related to a fall I had on March 2, 2013. I cannot express my gratitude enough to Dr. Bornstein and all of the staff for the compassionate and professional care. Dr. Bornstein is one of the finest doctors I have ever encountered and I will be forever grateful for his help.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Incredibly caring and thorough doctor. Took the time to explain what was going on. One of the best doctors I've ever seen. I'm shocked by the low ratings and comments. It probably had more to do with how busy the ER was one those days. That place was crazy when I was there, lots of ambulances and patients in the halls. Next time I'll probably go to a walk in clinic if its nothing serious.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Uncaring, dismissive, did not take time to explain anything, very rude, minimally knowledgable. Was punctual but extremely rushed even though he said it was a "slow" day.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

amzing in every way from my home and the five days i was at kgh he took every step nessecary to, help comfort, and diagnose me, he is a great doctor and its great to see someone doing great things, i thank him for my experice to have met him and to have had him while being in the hospital.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Lack of thorough work. Miss diagnosis and dismissive. Downplay of long term chronic illness. Lack of proper reporting when transferring patient (me) to a secondary Dr. Extremly abrasive and an episode of pointed anger to (me - patient). Witnessed by family member who was very upset. Observed similar behaiour with other patients.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

really busy that day, but took time with me and my mom - very thoughtful, thorough, and helpful

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010