Ratings for Dr. Peter Gontzes

I brought my two-year-old son here because he seems to be suffering from allergies. The Dr. had Fox news coming in to do a segment on him. I'm not sure if this had any bearing on my visit, but he asked some questions, told me my son was too young to suffer from seasonal allergies, but yet, prescribed him some medication, and was rather shrugging the whole case off. He wasn't offering any advice to me, unless I'd ask a question, and overall, I'm sure he may be a very good doctor, but left a sour first impression. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

Very helpful and concerned for his patients. Puts you at ease. Has helped me a lot. I have been coughing a lot and between my allergies and asthma was unable to stop coughing sometimes for hours. He kept with me and helped me to reducing my coughing to the point that normal trigers such as extreme could cause me to cough.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

Dr. Peter Gontzes's Credentials

• Bengali

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med