Ratings for Michael S. Goopta

Michael is a wonderful doctor. I had suffered for 68 years with recurring neck and back pain. Nothing I had tried before worked . After three treatments it disappeared and has not returned in almost a year. Michael and his wife Carol are warm and caring people. I continue to go to Michael once a week and feel better and better all the time. I had no idea I could feel this good and Michael tells me there is more Improvement to come. It is absolutely amazing.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

I came with severe back pain and depression from the pain and disability caused by it. Michael is so skilled and talented, very professional and caring. Carol, his wife, attends to office details so kindly and caring also. I've had acupuncture previously in California from wonderful doctors, but Michael is superior to them even. I am now mobile again, pain free, with depression lifting and feeling very happy and empowered again. I am an allied health professional, and Michael is one of the finest health care providers I have ever been treated by. His care and skill promote self confidence. Ann Godwin

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Michael and his wife, Carol, are very loving, caring people. They want to help people feel better and it comes across in every conversation they have with you. No matter what problem I have when I walk in, I'm laughing before I leave. When Michael tells me, "your back will feel better before you leave," I always know that it will. He is a well educated man with an intuitive understanding of the body that really is priceless. I hope to continue as his patient for many, many years.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Michael is amazing. Acupuncture has cured my tennis elbow and now we are working on anxiety, digestion and even toe fungus. The price is affordable and will soon be even lower. He is very committed to helping people get better. It is very easy to get an appointment, he is very flexible and accomodating.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2011

I came to the clinic for treatment of Crohn’s disease, a lump in my breast that was mutated by the mammogram machine, a sore on my arm that would not heal, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia and stress. My first experience was incredible – I left so relaxed and stress free that I forgot to pay for the services! The results have been improved digestion, assimilation and elimination. The sore on my arm is now healing. My legs and ankles no longer swell. My energy level has improved and I am much more relaxed and happy.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009