She is wonderful and very helpful. She listened to everything I told her and was very thorough. She's the only general doctor I will ever go to.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Very knowledgeable very compassionate She spends time with you and listens to what you tell her. I never felt rushed and she was very thorough. She took care of my issue without having to make repeated trips back Her staff also checked up on me a few days later.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

went to her for over a year as I was getting ill. She put me on every anti-depressant there is and said i must be imagining things. After she prescribed me two drugs that could have been fatal if my pharmacist hadn't caught the mistake, I finally sought out a specialist who diagnosed a serious auto-immune disorder. I had four surgeries to be stabilized which all would have been avoided if I had received proper care before it was too late. I am NOT for a second exaggerating. She is very nice though, just not very competent if you have a real problem.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr. Fox is very helpful and knowledgable. Talks to me before doing anything. I like her alot.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

Dr. Sheryl A. Fox's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=950749'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 6, 2014