Ratings for Dr. Brian D. Marriott

dr. Marriott is our family doctor (myself, husband and all our kids). He is fantastic. He is caring, and careful and has helped us through ordinary as well as extraordinary medical circumstances, including getting us into see the best surgeons in the Boston area. He has been our primary care physician for years now. Refreshing in this day and age to truly have a family doctor.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2010

Dr. Marriott is the best doctor I have ever had. He always took the time to explain everything thoroughly and addressed all my concerns. When specialists were needed, he was great with referrals. He also went above and beyond with a denied insurance claim I received. Most doctors wouldn't be bothered with this or would simply give you the phone numbers to fight it out yourself, but Dr. Marriott handled everything and the claim was successfully resolved in my favor. I was astounded that he cared enough to take the time. I liked Dr. Marriott so much, my husband became his patient, as well. He also found Dr. Marriott to be very knowledgeable and helpful. When our son was born in November, there was no question who we wanted for his pediatrician. It was a wonderful choice again, since our baby had quite a few minor issues that needed attention and Dr. Marriott was on spot in identifying them and helping to resolve them.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

My son went to Dr. Marriott for just a flu shot. Dr. Marriott over stepped normal medical care by asking my son prying questions about his emotional problems for half an hour. Dr. Marriott does not have any mental health credentials and didn't check with me (the mom) about my son's psychological state. The nature of Dr. Marriotts questioning upset my son who suffers from post traumatic stress disorder.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr. Brian D. Marriott's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Hospitals in Newburyport, MA