Ratings for Dr. George Chandy

This lovely young man saved my life. He has a great attitude and gave me and my family hope. I can't understand the negative comments below... have they actually met him?

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

It's unfortunate that with the recent advancements in research that Dr. Chandy chooses to live within his own bubble and not allow others opinions and thoughts and research to come into play. I can only wonder how many lives this man could have saved if he had chosen to put aside his God Like complex and perhaps challenge himself to read others view points.

Submitted March 28, 2016

Submitted March 28, 2016

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Amazing Doctor who took the time to discuss and go over results and options.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Excellent physician!! Took the time to properly diagnose and treat.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Amazingly helpful and compassionate-what every doctor should be.

Submitted December 29, 2010

Dr. George Chandy's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This lovely young man saved my life. He has a great attitude and gave me and my family hope. I can't understand the negative comments below... have they actuall..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "It's unfortunate that with the recent advancements in research that Dr. Chandy chooses to live within his own bubble and not allow others opinions and thoughts ..."

March 28, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Practices 18th century medicine. Not knowledgeable or skilled enough for the 21st. "

March 28, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He assessed me at the Ottawa heart institute. He was very thorough and answered all my questions. Very happy!"

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing Doctor who took the time to discuss and go over results and options."

May 27, 2015