Ratings for Dr. Laura A. Davidson

This monster of a woman is not only the worst doctor I have encountered in my life but the worst human being! She was incredibly rude to me when I told her I was concerned about my weight gain. Her response was turn the light off and bend over when my husband wants to be intimate with me! Her slime ball husband was milling around the entire visit and even served as receptionist! She ran the usual tests and did a HPV test on me, without my knowledge, which I had never had before and when I went for all lab results to tell me it was positive. I questioned the result because I had two children and lots of tests and nobody had ever mentioned this test and I had only 1 partner in my life. To which she added "Are you sure about that?!" Ok now then she is accusing me of sleeping around when I told her I married my high school sweetheart! This woman is a piece of work! I went to another OBGYN and told her my results and my disgust and had to endure another invasive test which they took a chunk out of my uterus to test to for cancerous cells due to this HPV test. Well if that wasn't bad enough and I developed an infection due to this procedure they re tested me for HPV and guess WHAT the result was NEGATIVE!!!!!! I honestly believe this woman did not like me and made up a false test result! I am furious! Do not see this horrendous woman. She is epitomy of bad bedside manners and puts her profession to shame! Weirdo and you are way fatter than me so switch your own lights off!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

I have never been treated with such a lack of regard as the way Dr Davidson treated me. She complained that I should have not scheduled my appointment and was wasting her time. She did not listen to me and drew her own conclusions. She told me I did not have a problem and only performed the testing because I was there. She was condescending, uncompassionate and rude. She made me feel stupid and I left in tears. When testing results came back they proved I was right and needed meds. Needless to say, I will never return or subject myself to her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I would never recommend this doctor! I have NEVER had a physician make me feel guilty and accusing me of wasting their time when presenting a problem until I met her. I left her office in tears! Truly horrible experience, and I will never return!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Warning: any good reviews here are written by her husband. Do not go to this doctor. She is negligent, stuck up, and does not listen.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I would not go back here either. We moved to Texas last year. She is in my network. She is very condescending and set in her ways. I wonder if she is up to date on modern medicine. I got up an left her office. There were other details but I am skipping them as my opinion has been expressed.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

She was ok until i developed spreeclempsia. When i was in labor she kept belittling me because i was to exhausted to push. Then hemorrahged. So she sat there with a frin on her face stitcjong me back. She wouldnt tell my family or my husband what wS going on. I really hope this tie around will br differeny. I probably should.have went to another ob.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Great doctor. I have no clue as to the negative comments.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015

She has delivered both of my children, and I will continue to use her! She always makes me feel comfortable and greets me with a smiling face. She's very warm and still professional. A wonder doctor and a caring woman. Her office is so comfortable and staff is great!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

She has carefully and compassionately delivered both of my children, and will continue to use her for all of my female health needs. She is passionate about her career and makes a mother feel like each heartbeat she hears is a miracle!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Would never recommend this doctor even to my worst enemy. Since my very first encounter with her I didn't like her attitude, gave her a couple more chances and tried leaving her practice TWICE even. I disliked this doctor so much that being that this was my third pregnancy I knew I was healthy and had healthy pregnancies in the past, I actually considered moving forward without her! Her responses are condescending, rude, and lack of concern for your feelings or emotional state. She is unprofessional - shared an unprofessional response to the front desk nurse at the hospital when I had a false alarm. I left this doctor at 30+ weeks, I was determined to not let her be the doctor that I share this moment (the birth of my third son) with.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Laura A. Davidson's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1990)

Pacificare