Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Lyons

Rude, rude woman. Her professional attitude is lacking any patience, and she will not give more than a one-word reply to a patient who is asking about a serious eye disease. I will never, never, go to Dr. Lyons again. Avoid at all costs.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Dr. Lyons is fine doctor but having to wait forty minutes to over a hour each appointment is wrong!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Dr Lyons is kind and compassionate. I am a difficult patient and she is always very patient with me (I'm a wimp). She takes a lot of time with all of her patients. All of my family sees her, recommend her highly

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Dr. Lyons took care of both of my cataracts and then a year later she had to lazer my eyes...i had been on lots of steroids for RA. She did an excellant job...she is kind and caring and is the best eye dr i had ever been to. My husband was seen by her to for an eye condition and she was equally great on her care for him and his eyes. When it was time for his first cataract removal...Dr. Lyons was not on our "net work of doctors" so he went to a another dr and had the cataract...the dr whom i will not name was great on the first "get to know you" visit on the cataract removal he did the job but you sure can see the cataract replacement lens but what turned us off was his snobby attitude *we did not get his name from Dr. Lyons*. NOW he is needing a 2nd cataract surgery and we r soo HAPPY Dr. LYONS is back in our "network" of doctors and that is where he is going. SHE IS ONE GREAT DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Great office staff however I would not recommend Jennifer L. Lyons M D . My appointment was for a simple eye exam. I found her to be abrasive with undertones of hostility. She barked orders at me, was impatient, ask confusing and inappropriate questions, and was rough with my eyes. I didn't feel safe having her prod around my eyes. I did not stay for the complete exam and will not return. I would not recommend her to a friend.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr. Jennifer L. Lyons's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Commercial Insurance Company