Ratings for Dr. Jesse SHAW

I was misdiagnosed on my ankle injury by Jesse Shaw. I complained throughout two months of ankle pain but was told that my problem was a fracture of my fifth metatarsil. This was correct, however the injury was far worse. Had Jesse Shaw listened to my complaint he would have discovered what a far more competent orthopedic surgeon had found that I had a fractured ankle, torn ligament and tendon. How is it possible that he is allowed to practice medicine. I lost almost two months going to him before discovering the extent of my injury. He never examined my ankle even after repeated complaints! Later he had a PA examine me who recommended that I get physical therapy. What kind of professionalism is this???? What a quack!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

This doctor and his office staff are the worst that you can ever think of, they dont care about their patients in any way. I always book the 1st appointment in the morning and still they let you in after an hour. The front office girls are really like a freshman out of college and they chit chat and flirt with the doctor and dont give a d**n about their patients waiting. The worst thing is they don't care what your insurance says, they want a minimum payment for every visit even your plan says no co-pay. The doctor says he was burnt and cant do free consultation so he needs payment upfront even if your insurance doesn't require you to pay any co-pay. I was waiting there for a hour being the first patient to know that they wont let me in without paying $93. They were very rude and only want to make money, in my previous visit he didnt even spend few minutes with me, he simply said a surgery will fix all my problems thats it. When I asked details about the surgery all he said is he will take care. I will never recommend this doctor to anyone, worst doctor & facility.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Shaw s great and Melissa is awesome also. They have kept me mobile for a long time.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Wait time can be too long in the afternoon. Other than that Dr. Shaw is very nice and great bed side manners.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

very personable and explained my diagnosis and treatment option very clearly

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Great support staff. I expected knee replacement but Dr Shaw refused and said he could repair my knee. Arthroscopic surgery he performed did not improve my ability to go up and down stairs. I never received the photos from my surgery And requested them 6 timed. I also requested additional or and had questions but my calls were never returned.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Fantastic surgeon great staff I trust him with my joints!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Great doctor but the wait time is at least 1 hour if you are lucky!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I injured my knee in bike accident 3 years ago and since that time I went trough several specialists. Dr. Shaw was the most knowledgeable about my options and most understanding. My knee is my better now, thanks doc.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Shaw was supposed to perform surgery on my husband's shoulder. He did not even show up for the surgery. Many attempts were made to contact him by various employees at the Broward Health Surgery Center to no avail. Very unprofessional. He couldn't even get his story straight about why he missed the surgery. His phone call contradicted his in-person lame excuse.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013