Ratings for Dr. Radha Mikkilineni

On my first (and only) appointment with Dr. Mikkilineni of University Dermatology, I felt that she was just going through the motions. She didn't ask about my past history, just if I was happy with the meds I'm currently on (for acne). I said yes. That was it. She wrote me new prescriptions and left. In and out in less than five minutes. I was hoping to talk to her about other alternative meds but didn't really feel welcome. Fast forward three months. The prescriptions she wrote me have run out, so I asked my pharmacy to make a doctor call to get them refilled. They called on Monday and it is now Friday, and the pharmacy has yet to hear back from my doctor. I called the doctor and the nurse on duty said she "couldn't promise me anything" but would try to get the prescriptions filled by next week. That will be a full week after they have run out. This is unacceptable. I will not be going to University Dermatology in the future.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr. Radha Mikkilineni's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med