Ratings for Dr. Anand H. Noticewala

Best doctor I've ever had!!! Very helpful listens and answers all your questions.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

I absolutely love Dr. Noticwela!! I recently had my daughter and he was great. I had a miscarriage prior to my daughter and anytime I had questions or concerns about my pregnancy he always took the time to explain everything and never acted like I was annoying. He truly loves his patient. When I had an emergency c section and my daughter was premature he arranged a private room for me after I was discharged so that I could be close to my daughter while she was in the NICU. He is the best doctor I have every had!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Noticewala puts the other OBGYN practice to shame. His staff is helpful and friendly, he is attentive and gentle and you find yourself wishing that he had come into town years ago. He listens, he cares and he is there.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

I just recently had an appointment with Dr. Noticewala for the first time. Since I am a physician assistant student, I have very high standards for the care I receive in the doctors office. Dr. Noticewala was fantastic. He took the time to talk to me and and addressed any concerns of mine. He was very personable and really made every effort to get to know me and make me feel comfortable. He was very professional but also very down to earth. During my procedure, he talked me through every step, keeping me informed and knowing what to expect the entire time. He clearly loves his job, I would recommend him to anybody!! (his staff are great too!!)

flag | Submitted September 28, 2010

Dr N is a very compassionate and considerate physician. He answers questions and explains topics in detail without rushing the patient. His kindness can be seen in the exam room as well as in the delivery room.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009