Ratings for Dr. Robert D. Esparza

Be careful of this dentist!! Back in 2007 I had to have a bridge done over three teeth. The temporary was placed and I was supposed to go back for the permanent porcelain bridge to be seated. However, I ended up with some heart health complications and was unable to go back immediately. When I was back on my feet, I went back in to have the bridge completed. The dentist said that he would have to charge me for the entire thing over again ($3400), citing that he had not received payment in full from the insurance company. After speaking with the insurance company, I found out that he had indeed billed them for a completed porcelain/gold bridge. Therefore, he had fraudulantly received moneys from the insurance company without ever completing the work. And now he wants to recharge me! Also, after going back over my file full of Explanation of Benefits from my insurance company, I have discovered other items that he billed for and never actually did the work on myself or my family.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009