Ratings for Dr. Camille M. Hylton

Very good doctor. very knowledgable and very good in treating

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Outstanding doc; very knowledgeable on glaucoma and patient with my endless questions.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I came into the physician’s office for a stye which I advised the office staff of. Was told she handled this type of eye problem. My eyes were examined and I was told they had a specialist in the office that knew ocuplastics, however it would be over a month to see her and I was in quite pain. So they schedule me with another physician in that office. So I arrive for my next appointment told that he is running over an hour late. So finally I wait for my appointment and the assistant tell me he does not do that kind of procedure. Overall I found this practice not to care about their patient’s time or their overall care. They seem to be interested in seeing the most amount of patients and collecting the most money possible. I suggest that you find an eye place with some compassion and is not just a bunch of greedy physicians.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

don't know yet ..waiting for an appointment..

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Camille M. Hylton's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)