Ratings for Dr. R. Rajah

Dr Rajah has been my son’s Doctor since he was 7. He has a great understanding of the diagnosis of Autism and his care and concern for his young patients far exceeds what any parent would expect. Dr Rajah is the best!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr Rajah is the best doctor ever. We were reffered to Dr Rajah for my 4 year old daughter who was underweight and constantly falling sick( pnenomenia, ear infections, ruptured ear, flu )We got all the possible tests done but Dr Rajah was instinctive and asked us to get her throat x ray done and sure enough she has very enlarged tonsillitis and adenoids which need to be removed. He immediately got the ENT appointment for us and she will be operated in June. Thank heavens we got to know what was going on with our daughter because of him. He is also very kind and caring towards my 5 year old son on autism spectrum. He gets the appointments from the specialists ASAP. We are fortunate to have found him for our kids.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Dr Rajah was my pediatrician. This man destroyed my life he wrongfully diagnosed me with adhd & bipolar disorder. I actually have C-PTSD & severe anxiety. He is know to gleefully get parents to dope up their children on Ritalin & many other drugs that have lasting life long effects on a young child. This man is a pill pusher, not a doctor had he done his job properly the abuse I suffered as a child may have been stopped. That wouldn't have made him thousands of dollars, but my mother seeking a way to dope up the child she abused was not even a thought that crossed his mind. He's supposed a medical professional but couldn't or refused to see the signs of a mentally, emotionally, sexually & physically abused child. I would never let this man treat a child or an adult for that matter. If you ever read this Dr.Rajah I think if you sit down & use your brain you may actually figure out which of your former patients wrote this.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Drug pusher like most doctors he should be ashamed

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Rajah is a brilliant man! He can work miracles, even with the long wait lists for child specialists. Can you imagine what he could accomplish if our government, health care and education systems actually worked the way they were supposed to. We highly recommend him!!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Raja is a a great pediatrician. My children were misdiagnosed by other Dr.s and he found out what was really the problem , sent to the right specialists and now they are much better. Couldn't be more thankful.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr rajah treats clients as cattle ready for the market. Rushes you in, makes a judgement call with out detail questioning of parents, and off you go to wait somewhere else. Please families with children - do not see Dr Rajah. He has hidden agendas with other doctors and approves testing for clients he hasn't seen on behalf of other doctors needing a second opinion. Staff have no energy

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I have had Dr. Rajah, for the past 15 years... 6 of my children are his patients, my kids who are now in their teens... just love him!! He has been a blessing to our family, he's so calm , gentle, caring , he follows up in all situations, no matter how big or small!! He talks to the kids, you never feel rushed, he's never to busy for any concerns.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Rajah has been a huge help to us with our daughter. I have found him to be a great listener and very intuitive. We have seen many doctors regarding our daughter's issues and Dr. Rajah has been the most helpful. He offers suggestions, but is also very open minded to all of our concerns. His staff is courteous and I don't think we've ever waited for more than 5 minutes for our appointment. I honestly don't know what we'd do without him as part of our team.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I admit I made an error in the appt time. I got there what I thought was 15 min early to find out I was 15 min late. Told to sit and wait. After 20 min was told dr rajah was refusing to see my child. Need to wait to more months to see him...already waited 11 months for this appt.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014