Ratings for Dr. R. Rajah

Drug pusher like most doctors he should be ashamed

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Rajah is a brilliant man! He can work miracles, even with the long wait lists for child specialists. Can you imagine what he could accomplish if our government, health care and education systems actually worked the way they were supposed to. We highly recommend him!!!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Raja is a a great pediatrician. My children were misdiagnosed by other Dr.s and he found out what was really the problem , sent to the right specialists and now they are much better. Couldn't be more thankful.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Dr rajah treats clients as cattle ready for the market. Rushes you in, makes a judgement call with out detail questioning of parents, and off you go to wait somewhere else. Please families with children - do not see Dr Rajah. He has hidden agendas with other doctors and approves testing for clients he hasn't seen on behalf of other doctors needing a second opinion. Staff have no energy

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

I have had Dr. Rajah, for the past 15 years... 6 of my children are his patients, my kids who are now in their teens... just love him!! He has been a blessing to our family, he's so calm , gentle, caring , he follows up in all situations, no matter how big or small!! He talks to the kids, you never feel rushed, he's never to busy for any concerns.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Dr. Rajah has been a huge help to us with our daughter. I have found him to be a great listener and very intuitive. We have seen many doctors regarding our daughter's issues and Dr. Rajah has been the most helpful. He offers suggestions, but is also very open minded to all of our concerns. His staff is courteous and I don't think we've ever waited for more than 5 minutes for our appointment. I honestly don't know what we'd do without him as part of our team.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

I admit I made an error in the appt time. I got there what I thought was 15 min early to find out I was 15 min late. Told to sit and wait. After 20 min was told dr rajah was refusing to see my child. Need to wait to more months to see him...already waited 11 months for this appt.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

my son went here to get a referral for speech therapy . I was told I would get a call back,. I called myself. only to find out two months later none was made, thanks for nothing,

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I have been with him since I have been 8 years old I am now 21 and I have never had an issue with him. He's always there when I need him, always asks a lot of questions, he is very knowledgeable and is very nice. If I ever had an issue if was solved very quick and if I had a question he couldn't answer he would find the answer.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr Rajah is one of the worst doctor's I have ever seen. He over prescribes dangerous meds to children and really doesn't listen was not concerned at all. Hardly asked any questions and was typing on his computer. careful if you go and watch the med cocktails, this guy is a quack and I feel sorry for his young patients!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013