Ratings for Dr. Greg McLaren

Greg McLaren looks at the total well-being of the person being treated and not just the "hurt part". He is sincere, a confidence builder and is not afraid to hand you over to someone with more expertise to handle the problem. I trust Greg explicitly with looking after my whole health. He is that sensitive.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Dr. Greg is amazing! He really takes the time to listen to your problems and explain what is happening. I have been to other chiropractors in where you are in and out in 15min, Dr. Greg really takes his time and doesn't make you feel rushed. As a result he fixed a problem I had, had for many years, one that I thought I was just stuck living with, as if had been missed by other chiropractors and even a physio- therapists after my injury years ago. I had forgotten what living without the discomfort felt like, Dr. Greg knew within seconds exactly where and what the problem was and he fixed me right up! Highly Recommended!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Dr Greg is absolutely the best chiropractor! My husband and I have been going to him for about 9 years. Some of our adult children have been treated by him too and loved him. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field, he takes the time to properly diagnose and then explains what the problem is and how he will fix it. He listens and has an excellent chair-side manner. He has helped me with my fibromyalgia, arthritis and orthotics, as well as before and after multiple surgeries . He's helped my husband with degenerative disc issues and related pain. We continue to see him even though we moved from Newmarket 5 years ago. We'd rather be treated by him, than find a local chiropractor . He is that good! Highly, highly recommend him!! 5 ***** rating. And 10 ********** rating if it were possible!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I love going to see Dr. Greg. He is extremely smart, and takes time to explain what is going on before he fixes me. Very personable , and he is great at putting me at ease. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

He is a really nice guy and really helps you understand your problem and he tells you exactly how he can help you. And hr helped me very much. I've gone to him fot many reasons (back,neck,even when I had a running nose and head ache, he helped me understand it was a nerve, and he fixed me right up) and he had helped me with all of them. Nice Work Greg!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Dr. Greg is the best chiropractor I have ever been to. He takes time in diagnosis and is extremly knowledgeable. I have recommended many people to him and never do this unless I am very happy with someones service. I highly recommend his services.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Dr. Greg is an excellent Chiropractor. He is very caring and gentle. He is never in a hurry and is very smart. He quicky found my problem and now I feel great. In fact I have sent my whole family to him and he has been able to help them all. My family and I would not go anywhere else. Thanks Dr. McLaren!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2009