Ratings for Dr. Stephen X. Solfanelli

Dr solfanelli was great during consultation however his staff was rude and incompetent and told me to find another oral surgeon and basically wasted my time. I was not allowed to speak to the doctor personally to find out why as his staff probably never told him and is obviously hurting his business. I believe the staffs names where Tara and Linda.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr Solfanelli is the best oral Surgeon around! He is kind and friendly. Barb Goscinski

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Dr. Solfanelli was the best doctor I have ever been to. I waited until I was 25 to get my wisdom teeth out and was so afraid. He put me at ease and had me laughing by the end of my consultation. I went back for surgery a month later and it went so smoothly. His staff were very nice and friendly too. Post-surgery, I had no chipmunk cheeks, no bruses, and hardly any pain. In fact, I was laying out in the pool as soon as I got home from surgery. I took a week of of work for nothing! Well, it was pretty relaxing anyway :)Plus, his quote was half the cost of the jerk I went to in Clarks Summit. I would recommend Dr. Solfanelli for anyone getting oral surgery. I just hope he is still around when my children need to get their wisdom teeth out!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Dr. Stephen X. Solfanelli's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Wellcare Health Plans