Ratings for Dr. Aparna Taylor

I have Lyme disease and saw Dr. Taylor after MANY doctors including infectious disease, neurologists and other naturopaths. She has the knowledge and didn't make it hard for my Lyme brain - over 18 years. The other naturopaths either didn't have the knowledge or cared more about selling tests and treatments like the "experts" at Nardella clinic- wasted time and money there and with the others. Dr. Taylor was already known by my specialists and my neurologist said go to her since Dr. Hawkins is not seeing any new patients. Hardest part is trying to get an appointment - only a matter of time before she can't take on anybody new. I am off gabapentin, cymbalta and my sleeping pill, stopped the IV treatments and HBOT I was told was part of the "best treatment" by the doctors at nardella and am feeling like I can be social a few times a week. I have my life back thanks to Dr. Taylor. I heard her name so many times in Facebook and from the LDAA and ILADS and Jim W but went to other naturopaths thought I had to get most expensive treatments and thought they were better boy was I wrong. Do your homework! She is the real deal.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Had to wait over half hour to see her and was peeved at first but what I heard is right she is committed to her clients. Have been back for follow ups and don't mind driving from Saskatchewan as I've never felt better. Off some drugs from before less pain. She is the best.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I initially saw Dr. Taylor's locum when she was on maternity leave and have since seen Dr. Taylor. Dr. Taylor has been fantastic! She has a wealth of knowledge and suggested things to improve my health that I had never even considered. I travel from out of town to see Dr. Taylor, and would never question spending the extra time or money as I feel she is the best. Being able to have phone appointments and email questions answered is a huge help as well. If you've been struggling with your health and are looking for someone who can help you make meaningful changes, look no further.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Seen this lady because new someone who went to her. She is worth the wait. Second the caring comment. She went way over appointment time when I needed help because I got sad inappointment she made me feel okay talking about stuff. Didn't need to do too much to change but she helps you get better your way best. I never got a diagnosis from no doctor but she explained to I got it and she is honest and just explains. Mostly too much don't remember all but I'm working and better. She is really good and don't make you come back works with my doctor too. Just have to wait to see her loads of people waiting for her too. One of a kind.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

She is the best in town and maybe the province. She truly cares and will help you.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Go see this MD! Worth the effort and the travel. I liked her way of asking me what I wanted to do first and explaining why. Didn't need me to come back often and now months later things are good. The mixture she made tastes sick but it got me where I am now and don't need it anymore. Thanks Aparna.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I have stomach problems and saw her for some help to understand and she made things so easy to understand and I could do her program. I saw other NDs in Calgary (3 of the top) and my friend at work said I should go here and so glad I did. She doesn't just make you give up everything. It made sense what and why and I lost weight and have great energy and my skin looks so good too. My stomach feels great I feel great and I look it too! Thanks Aparna!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I never seen a naturopath before her. I hunt and always seen ticks on me but my doctor didn't think it was Lymes. Kept going to different doctors so my neurology doctor told me to see her about the Lymes said she was good and she REALLY IS. I been sick so long and getting worse and no doctors could figure it out and i feel a ton better now doing what she tell me to do. Thanks to this lady. She tells you straight and I appreciated that. Also gave tips to my wife while we were there. Good lady and nice clinic.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

My son was diagnosed with autism and we followed the DAN protocols for 32 months. We took him to Hoffman and spent thousands of dollars on testing with little change and very little communication from him. He did not answer our calls. We saw Dr. Taylor based on a referral from our support group and she was the first doctor to address our son first in the appointment and try to talk to him. She approached our family as a unit and addressed the issues we felt were important, all the while explaining the different approaches and involving us in the process. She is not only personable and intelligent, she has experience, is willing to work with others and truly helped our family. My son has made gains and we continue to see him improve. He has a long way to go and she did not ever give us any false expectations. I will be seeing her myself and would highly recommend her services.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

My sister sees Dr. Aperna, and I go with her to the appointments and want to comment on here. We saw her before her maternity breaks and when she came back after because my sister thought her local was nice but didn't know as much as Dr. Aperna. She started with trying to get C to do life things to get healthy like eating properly and stopping smoking and even stuff with our mom but didn't just start antibiotics and at first we didn't like that since Lyme needs that treatment but she said maybe she could have something else. C's family doctor is really good and she had lots of other doctor appointments but they could only give her more drugs and she was still really sick until Dr. A. She told us to do more things with her family doctor because it would be free and tries to help that way too. It did get hard when she was off but we waited and she did talk to us and answered and she is woth the wait. We went to functional medicine ND before and spent so much on the testing and they just sold C so many pills and Dr. A tried to make it so less pulls drugs and other and then asked us about testing and explained it but didn't push and even talked to her doctor to see what she could do. She did treat with herbs and drugs and we spent less than at the other ND (they told us it would cost $15000) and it was no better but with Dr. A it was way less and C was way better. Talk to other people who saw her. We still see her and she is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Aparna Taylor's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.