Ratings for Dr. Aparna Taylor

I had very good experience with this doctor. I am not sick now. My husband also is not on medications. She is very good.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

She is super. My wife has gone through he!! and back seeing doctors all over Saskatchewan even top neurologysts making her worse with drugs they given her and still no reason why she wen to the hospital. She listened and she believed us. What she explained clicked in us and has worked. Dr. Tayler did the exams like the neurology clinic but found stuff they didn't notice. She is a darn smart kid without the fuss about it. Bless her heart.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I have Lyme disease and saw Dr. Taylor after MANY doctors including infectious disease, neurologists and other naturopaths. She has the knowledge and didn't make it hard for my Lyme brain - over 18 years. The other naturopaths either didn't have the knowledge or cared more about selling tests and treatments like the "experts" at Nardella clinic- wasted time and money there and with the others. Dr. Taylor was already known by my specialists and my neurologist said go to her since Dr. Hawkins is not seeing any new patients. Hardest part is trying to get an appointment - only a matter of time before she can't take on anybody new. I am off gabapentin, cymbalta and my sleeping pill, stopped the IV treatments and HBOT I was told was part of the "best treatment" by the doctors at nardella and am feeling like I can be social a few times a week. I have my life back thanks to Dr. Taylor. I heard her name so many times in Facebook and from the LDAA and ILADS and Jim W but went to other naturopaths thought I had to get most expensive treatments and thought they were better boy was I wrong. Do your homework! She is the real deal.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Had to wait over half hour to see her and was peeved at first but what I heard is right she is committed to her clients. Have been back for follow ups and don't mind driving from Saskatchewan as I've never felt better. Off some drugs from before less pain. She is the best.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I initially saw Dr. Taylor's locum when she was on maternity leave and have since seen Dr. Taylor. Dr. Taylor has been fantastic! She has a wealth of knowledge and suggested things to improve my health that I had never even considered. I travel from out of town to see Dr. Taylor, and would never question spending the extra time or money as I feel she is the best. Being able to have phone appointments and email questions answered is a huge help as well. If you've been struggling with your health and are looking for someone who can help you make meaningful changes, look no further.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Seen this lady because new someone who went to her. She is worth the wait. Second the caring comment. She went way over appointment time when I needed help because I got sad inappointment she made me feel okay talking about stuff. Didn't need to do too much to change but she helps you get better your way best. I never got a diagnosis from no doctor but she explained to I got it and she is honest and just explains. Mostly too much don't remember all but I'm working and better. She is really good and don't make you come back works with my doctor too. Just have to wait to see her loads of people waiting for her too. One of a kind.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

She is the best in town and maybe the province. She truly cares and will help you.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Go see this MD! Worth the effort and the travel. I liked her way of asking me what I wanted to do first and explaining why. Didn't need me to come back often and now months later things are good. The mixture she made tastes sick but it got me where I am now and don't need it anymore. Thanks Aparna.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

I have stomach problems and saw her for some help to understand and she made things so easy to understand and I could do her program. I saw other NDs in Calgary (3 of the top) and my friend at work said I should go here and so glad I did. She doesn't just make you give up everything. It made sense what and why and I lost weight and have great energy and my skin looks so good too. My stomach feels great I feel great and I look it too! Thanks Aparna!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I never seen a naturopath before her. I hunt and always seen ticks on me but my doctor didn't think it was Lymes. Kept going to different doctors so my neurology doctor told me to see her about the Lymes said she was good and she REALLY IS. I been sick so long and getting worse and no doctors could figure it out and i feel a ton better now doing what she tell me to do. Thanks to this lady. She tells you straight and I appreciated that. Also gave tips to my wife while we were there. Good lady and nice clinic.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017