Ratings for Dr. Aparna Taylor

I can't begin to say enough good things about Dr. Taylor. I came to her nearly a year ago to treat Lyme after I had bloodwork come back positive and made no progress seeing countless physicians. She has a refreshingly individualized approach and takes into account what you're comfortable with and the risk vs. benefit of every treatment. She's incredibly aware of the financial costs those treating chronic illnesses have and always keeps that in mind with her recommendations. After so many months of being a sick, I feel like I have my life back because of her guidance, treatment plan, and unwavering support and empathy. She has a heart of gold on top of her extensive knowledge about tick-borne diseases. To feel so listened to and cared about by someone in the medical field has made all of the difference.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

Hard to get appointment and hard to get to clinic with construction but WORTH it. Only criticism, I wanted to hit it hard and she was more cautious.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2018

Positive experience here. Very thorough forms and history, good explaining so wasn’t lost with options. Rather have a doctor who that than just tells you what to do and rushes you out.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Saw Dr. Aparna for microneedling and fillers - instant results! I will be back and gorgeous clinic too

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I love Dr. Aparna! We were late for my appointment but she fit everything in and was so nice about it. She explained the test results it was so easy to understand. My mom asked her to refer me and she told me to ask my family doctor for a referral to Dr. Hockins so it would be free. I felt better leaving her office and mom was crying so relieved someone able to help us and not about the money. Even told me where to get stuff online. Started her suggestions and had the best sleep in a year. Never thought could get better or see any hope it was worth the drive.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

Two years ago saw Dr. Taylor for Lymes and she set me up so I could see my doctor and then Dr. Hawkins. I had to wait a long time for him but am not working so couldnt pay for naturopath she suggested this way and saved me money. I used her tinkchures and was good till I got antibiotics.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I work with Dr. Taylor. This last review is not accurate. When this patient asked for a referral Dr. Taylor first asked if her referral would be accepted, (patient was not seen since 2012) from an ND to not waste this persons time. Our office policy is to see patients for 90 minutes if it has been over a year because there is so much to cover for Lyme patients. Dr. Taylor is always working with doctors and specialists in her own time without charging patients. We are sorry you are so angry. I had to defend this doctor as she is ALWAYS giving her time and expertise without cost to the patient. We try to make sure she is paid for her work! Your MD bills Alberta health Dr. Taylor can only bill for time.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I saw Dr Taylor a few years ago for help with Lyme disease. Very expensive rate/minute. She spoke most of the time, ran over time( which is her responsibility to monitor or ask if I want to extend the session) then tried to charge me the for it. If she asked if I wanted to extend or if I was pushing questions on her “last minute” then I get it. I contacted the office recently to ask for a medical referral for a cognitive problem from affects of Pre and post Lyme sufferers (out of her scope of practice) and did book a 30 minute appointment as well. A week later the office contacted me to let me know she won’t refer me out to another professional for unless I see her for a new patient appointment time 90 minutes. If you Ask your GP, chiropractor, or physiotherapist for a referral this would never happen. This is not health care.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I met Dr. Taylor at a seminar on Lyme I thought she was excellent. I asked her questions after and she really helped me. There was a long line of people waiting to talk to her and she spent time with us all. Saw her at her clinic and it was also excellent. Nice staff and helpful. She is just hard to get into. Worth it and will be back.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

I had very good experience with this doctor. I am not sick now. My husband also is not on medications. She is very good.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017