You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Aparna Taylor

The reviews here are right- she is very good. I got better in the office during the appointment! I was lost in my purpose too not just how sick I was and my stomach problems. I talked to her about some pretty personal things - better than any counselor I saw and now I am losing weight and feel amazing. See her if you can get in!!! She books up quick!!!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I have been all over to doctors in the U.S. and I wish I knew about Dr. Taylor first. Mayo clinic, Lyme doctors, chronic fatigue specialists, you name it. She didn't push any kind of pills (natural or not) just read my file and listened to everything then we did some testing then she explained a bunch of stuff to me. I like that I didn't have to buy a bag of treatments. she doesn't care where I get stuff as long as it good. I found out I DIDNT have Lyme!! She actually cares about your life. I couldnt do all the stuff but she gave me a plan I could do. Really grateful to her. She really made me feel like I can do it. She is great.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

Dr. Taylor cares! She's on maternity leave and she still answered my questions and talked to my naturopath. I will fly to see her when she is back. I have been so m for so long and she didn't give up checking what else it could be. I'm so much better now. Her replacement is nice and always checks with her. Chantal is GREAT don't listen to review about her. She figured out what I had and didn't make me test everything but I still did the ones she said. It was still pricey but worth it. Sometimes too much time to wait for her replacement doctor to answer. Be prepared to change diet but it all worked for me. I'm back to work now thanks to her and her naturopath.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Went to dr taylors clinic for lyme suspicion wasnt told till after 2 months waiting for apt that she is on mat leave but that she overlooks the locum. What a joke locum is not lyme literate and im really doubting the overlooking part. A complete waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Dr Tayor is wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and takes her time to listen. Chantel her appointment coordinator is atrocious. She is extremely rude and doesn't actually care about Dr. Taylors patients. I have talked to her numerous times as everything goes thru her and I get the runaround every time.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. Taylor is excellent. She was the first doctor to identify the root cause of my Bartholin cyst in a severe underlying emotional problem due to a troubled marriage. She has great bedside manner is very thorough. Her background in yoga is also very helpful adding a spiritual element to her scientific side. If I was still living in Calgary I would be seeing her but I've moved to Ontario.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

I have seen many Md's in the past yrs. No one has been able to help me. When I first talked to her on the phone, I was so glad that finally someone can help me. I traveled over 2000 kms. to see her when I can. It doesn't bother me to travel to see a good doctor, especially when it comes to your health. We have phone conferences too. When it comes to lyme you want to see her. She's the best.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

This doctor really cares. She listened to me and was able to help me with my hormones and crazy periods and moods. My other doctor didn't even understand what was happening to me or be able to explain it. definitely would recomend seeing her.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

If you want to get well, see Dr.Taylor! If you have/think you have LYME, see Dr.Taylor!!! [I am being tested for chronic Lyme] After seeing countless specialists over past 20 yrs & getting nowhere but worse, I decided to seek help from someone who sees the body as a whole, not a bag of random bits with random symptoms. "Regular" MDs repeatedly misdiagnosed me; result: inappropriate treatment, more & more drugs, many not to heal me but to minimize nasty side effects of others. Toxins accummulated and I got much worse physically, mentally & emotionally, I could barely function. Dr.Taylor actively listens to you & your body & devises best course of action to help your body heal itself. No masking of symptoms & pretending you are cured, or hinting it's "all in your head". And she lets you decide which therapy you are ok with (I choose all-natural). Result: you get your body & health back, the proper way. Pricey but you are ultimately investing in yourself. Well worth it! JG.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Dr. Taylor is AMAZING! Best doctor I have ever seen- MD or ND. If you want a doctor who listens- she is it. So incredibly kind, knowledgeable and friendly. She has gone above and beyond for me many times- answering emails, offering to talk to other doctors for me etc. She trained under MDs in the states to learn about treatment for Lyme disease, and has studied both modern/pharmaceutical treatments (aka antibiotics) and natural treatments. If antibiotics will be better for you and get you better fast, she will tell you, and prescribe them (in BC). But she is excellent at determining what can be treated by alternative medicines instead, and supporting your body if you do have to go on heavy-duty medication. I would recommend her to absolutely anyone who is frustrated by their current treatment for an illness, people who have had a serious illness and are recovering (and need support), or anyone who just wants someone to look at them as a whole, and make sure their ENTIRE body is healhty

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Aparna Taylor's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The reviews here are right- she is very good. I got better in the office during the appointment! I was lost in my purpose too not just how sick I was and my sto..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been all over to doctors in the U.S. and I wish I knew about Dr. Taylor first. Mayo clinic, Lyme doctors, chronic fatigue specialists, you name it. She d..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Taylor cares! She's on maternity leave and she still answered my questions and talked to my naturopath. I will fly to see her when she is back. I have been ..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Went to dr taylors clinic for lyme suspicion wasnt told till after 2 months waiting for apt that she is on mat leave but that she overlooks the locum. What a j..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Tayor is wonderful. She is very knowledgeable and takes her time to listen. Chantel her appointment coordinator is atrocious. She is extremely rude and doesn..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Taylor is excellent. She was the first doctor to identify the root cause of my Bartholin cyst in a severe underlying emotional problem due to a troubled mar..."

February 21, 2015