Ratings for Dr. Narendra K. Gupta

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Worse Dr. I've ever been too. Treats you unfairly and after your money or insurance money !!! I would not recommend this so called dr. The wait is worse then the dmv

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Horrible Horrible Horrible DR. Waited 2 hours to be seen when there was no one in the waiting room. I used to actually like coming here but the entire staff that I was used to is gone and I don't recognize any of the imcompentant people who are here now. The sad thing is that when these doctors look for cheap staff they get just that, cheap low grade staff. And Dr. Gupta- I can't even begin to express how terrible his bedside manner has become. Even his intelligence has diminished and he can't diagnose the way he once could. Its become very disgusting.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

No concern of people's time. Appointments are not honored, long wait times even with appointment

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I and my family have been a patient of Dr. Gupta for 15 years now. He has been a great doctor and took care of my kids. He is not all about the money, he is very helpful and caring doctor. I have 4 kids and sometimes I dont have money to pay him he still treat my kids. Dr. Gupta has a good heart. He is not about the money, the money that the other negative reviewers talking about is $10 or $15 copay. Dr. Gupta treat patients free if they have no money.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Rude. all about the money..don't go there with anything serious

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

It's no wonder he works at a walk-in - he's terrible! Dr. Gupta has no bedside manner. He is abrasive, conescending, and rude. I had a sore throat and proceeded to tell him that my son was seen by a doctor last week for a cough and eye infection. He said, "Why are you telling me this?" He was also very rough when he was touching my throat and temples. Very uncaring. Plus, I had listed on my chart a medication I am alleric to and that is the one he was prescibing me. Way to go idiot! Thanks for looking at my chart! When I explained why I am allergic to the medicine, he said he was very surprised and that most patients don't react that way; meanwhile the reaction I had is a side effect clearly listed on the pamphlet.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Very very good doctor. He helped me when my son was sick. I can call him anytime and very helpful. I read a review about him as being after the money. I told him that my son was sick and i dont have money and he is willingly took care of my son. He is very helpful and a doctor with a good heart. He is not after the money, he is after after helping people. Dr. N. Gupta has a good heart. He took care of my son and never ask for anything. He has a good heart. God bless you Dr. Gupta

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

WORST! Money making operation...don't go for more than cold symptoms or antibiotics! I had a major problem, and test results sat there! I had to send someone to pick up the results, and take them elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

its like waiting at a train station

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Narendra K. Gupta's Credentials

• Hindi

• Univ Auto De Ciudad Juarez, Esc De Med, Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua (Grad. 1986)