Ratings for Dr. Gurinderpal Bajwa

I have been going to Osborne dental clinic for more than 2 years. Great staff! Both doctors (Dr Bajwa and Dr Singh)are very talented and knowledgeable. Cleaning and filling procedures are always painless for me in this clinic. Care and service is extraordinary. I will definitely recommend this to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

she is a horrible dentist. she has no sympathy , crazy , not n time , she was so rude to me when i saw her in the office .

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Talented and knowledgble doctor. Very happy with the service. Staff is awesome.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2010

Dr. Bajwa filled a cavity for me in Sept. 09. I was in pain afterwards. I went in twice to have it "adjusted". Still hurt. FINALLY insisted on seeing the doctor who looked at it, shrugged and said maybe the tooth has a crack in it. Then she billed my insurance! What a horrible experience. My husband went in for a check up. His appointment card said 2:00; the office insisted it was 10:00. He was not seen. I've never had a bad experience with a dentist before now. I will be switching dentists and will have a new dentist fix Dr. Bajwa's mistakes. AVOID THIS DENTIST. AVOID THIS OFFICE.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

This is the worst dentist I have been too. My mom had a tooth pulled by Bajwa and she was rude and mean. My mom still have problems from Bajwa. She made a diagnoses on me without even checking my teeth, then she put me on an antibiotic that can be deadly. She has no sympathy for her patients. She is a real -itch. She is the dentist from heck. She is horrible. Do not believe the lies when they say they have your best intentions in mind. Do not go to her. She is dangerous. They are only in it for the money. That is all they care about.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009