Ratings for Dr. James M. Fellows

Very caring, friendly, and knowledgeable physician and staff. The office is always busy but understandable when in high demand. Best combination in a physician Is true passion for the health and welfare of the patients and continuous training and knowledge to provide the best healthcare achievable.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr Fellows and his staff are useless. I have never been treated so badly by office staff. I went to the Hospital today to have Kidney Stone Surgery. Upon my arrival at the hospital I was told my Surgery was canceled. Dr. Fellows piss poor staff failed to tell me after seeing him for 3 months that they did not accept my insurance. I have rearranged my schedule from work and was ready for this procedure. Not to mention I had to have a driver to drive me home from surgery and she had to miss work also. I have never been treated so badly in my life by a Doctor and his staff. I want it known that the people that go and see him. Be careful and enter with caution.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

Please be careful if you are a patient of his and god forbid if you stop seeing him. Due to many things I put up from with his office staff, I chose to find a new urologist. Everyone in Kentucky that I have called has refused to see me. They tell me “Dr Fellows office said that you were dismissed as a patient” and that is a complete lie! So his office has bad mouthed me and lied to the other doctors in the area just making it impossible for me to find a new urologist. I know that I am not the first person he has done this to. I have serious health issues and have had a kidney infection that I can’t get rid of. I have been suffering for months now with an infection just because Dr Fellows is angry that I no longer want to see him. So much for doctors trying to help people, all he does is hurt them! I am warning you do not see this man.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. James M. Fellows's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Henderson, KY