Ratings for Dr. Arif Janjua

Go anywhere else. See anyone else. His dating advise really turned me off.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

Truly a brilliant surgeon. Having had sinus surgery with Dr Janjua, I would most definitely recommend him,i had been referred to him by another ENT Dr who told me i'd be seeing the best.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr Janjua And assistant Jennifer Are excellent ... Never met better Doctor And stuff in my life ... I highly recommended this Doctor to anyone that has a sinus problems He fix my sinuses That I couldnot breath for a 10 Years after He Did my surgery I feel great now ...

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr janjua and his assistant Jennifer are a great team they both work very very hard. It's a shame that ungrateful ride people feel the need to spew lies and bulky on rhis site. To the person below...you must have got caught being abusive ! you cant behave yourself ? So u resort to a useless fabricated post ? Waste of healthcare in canada shame on you ! They try to help you and you on line bully them ? Some of these comments are simple ridiculous . Dr janjua you are amazing and thank you !

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Staff is terrible at returning calls. I had a question and tried call again and again. Especially Dr. Janjua’s assistant. She is SO RUDE, terrible attitude, inpatient and unprofessional. I feel she is taking advantage of me. I’m here just to ask a question about my health. She doesn’t need to be rude and i'm requesting their help. She was not giving me respect and I wasn’t happy with my experience with her. Worst experience EVER in my life. She just makes me mad.

Submitted March 8, 2018

I recommend dr janjua. He is very professional and is very knowledgeable. He truly cares about all of his patients. I was diagnosed with chronic sinusitis in the frontal lob and orbital area. Dr janju performed surgery on me. At first it was successful but the my allergies got bad and I got a bad cold. I now put back into a situation I never want to in again more surgery that I have opt out of at this time. Not too sure if it would truly work for a second or if dr janjua could fix the problem that keeps reoccurring. Overall I give dr janjua 5 stars for his professionalism and knowledge and caring ness.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Best surgeon I've ever seen. He is professional and caring. He fixed a 20 year sinus problem and answered all my questions with no arrogance! All his staff are wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Dr. Janjua, along with Dr. Gooderham recently performed successful endoscopic skull base surgery on my husband to remove a golf-ball size tumor from his pitutiary gland. Throughout the process, we have found Dr. Janjua to be excellent and his assistant Jennifer is thorough and professional! We have had 2 follow up visits with Dr. Janjua and while his practice is extremely busy, he spends the time needed to help us understand the recovery process. Kudos to both Dr. Janjua and Dr. Gooderham in performing this cutting edge treatment. I would recommend this team without hesitation!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I'm 26 years old and I had a Pituitary Adenoma. The surgery to remove the benign tumor was August 23rd. All the pain, headaches, and drainage went away after about a week and a half, I was able to return to work after two weeks, just had to avoid heavy lifting etc. Overall I had a great experience with both Dr. Gooderham and Dr. Janjua. Everything went as planned and the tumor was removed with no complications. If you have questions be sure to write them down before your consultation. These are two very busy men making the world a better place in one way, shape, or form. Cut them some slack.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I was referred to Dr goodermin and Dr janjuwa they fixed my tumor ..its gone !And I can see . Jennifer is really good she booked me fast and repeated my instructions many times til I got it . Christine is a nice lady .she's very busy running after Dr goodermin and his patience .thank you so much god bless you .Jenny told me where to o park my car I'm happy

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr. Arif Janjua's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2002)