Ratings for Dr. Arif Janjua

Continued Excellent experiences with both his secretary and with Dr. Janjua. I had an excellent surgical outcome and the support I continue to receive is efficient friendly and punctual.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

The experience has to be pretty bad to get me to write a review. I've probably written 2 reviews in my whole life. Worst experience ever with a medical "professional". If you dare ask that surgery be postponed to think things over, his precious ego gets all offended and he WRITES YOU OFF! The 'God complex' comes to mind. Arrogant, condescending, treats people like they are numbers. Completely lacking in any semblance of compassion or empathy. You can tell his mom treated him like the little prince he thinks he is. Such a jerk. Stay away. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Horrible attitude and extremely condescending. Not helpful at all. I'm not sure who is giving 4 or 5 star reviews but he appeared to be very selective in who he would help and who he wouldn't. If you get the misfortune of being referred to him beg to see someone else.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr. Janjua is knowledgable but arrogant. So much so that I won't be returning. I know doctors aren't there to be chummy with patients but I expect the same amount of respect given to me as I would give to someone else, and that did not happen here. He seems to have a big chip on his shoulder. It's a shame because he really does know his stuff.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr janjua is caring smart helpful and kind .his assistant Jennifer is amazing she will go above and beyond if treated with mutual respect .they are an amazing team .this office is super..busy but what do expect ..he's awesome. Some of these comments are nothing short of ridiculous. Especially this last one re bullying..this is asinine...what did YOU do to drive them nuts ? As far as the wait...thesepeilople sees dozens of patients Perday ..get in line .how rude to on line bully those who devote their lives to helping you!!!!!. Jennifer.you are great keep up the good work thankyou for booking my surgery so fast .you are a gem .

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I found Dr janjua too load too quick too assertive and left me no time to ask my questions. I left his office feeling bullied and full of anxiety

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Dr. Janjua is a great ENT and definitely knows his stuff, but his bad attitude was a turn-off. I won't be back. I'd rather go to a specialist who respects me as a patient.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Fantastic experience with Dr Janjua from first appointment to surgery and post-op recovery. He and his team were excellent.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Dr. Janjua He is a very experienced doctor They are very hard works at this office .

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Janjua performed the endoscopic polyp and sinus surgery for me in 2016. I couldn't be happier with the work he has done for me. Even though the surgery procedure is complex, Dr. Arif has explained to me what I can expect during and after the procedure. He is a very experienced and smart doctor, asks you all the right questions to know what are your issues, and take a very good care of you. He might not joke with you and get very friendly, but be sure that he is a confident doctor and one of the best out there. Just make sure to follow all of his instructions pre and post surgery for the optimal result. His staff, Jenn, is also very helpful and professional.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Arif Janjua's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2002)