Ratings for Dr. Arif Janjua

I've been left waiting over an hour past my appointment times. Appointments themselves are very quick. 10 minutes tops (depending on your situation). Dr. Janjua was rude.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I've had 4 or 5 appointments over the past year and all have been pretty much on time. Dr. Janjua and staff were ALL excellent...nurses, interns, fellows, office admin...everyone NO complaints and most of all FIXED my problem with the in office procedure under local and the surgery at St. Paul's that followed a few months later.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

DR Jan is excellent but he doesnt have enough time to hear whiners. The secreatris follow what the doctor tells them to do. Take complaint to dfoctor. It very disrepectful to scream at the csecreatry he is the drs team. people dont nderstand the huge amount of patients they see. They are lovely team.Enough of the online bullying and bs remarks. They are very hard works at this office .

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Horrible doctor ever! Very arrogant, doesn't care to find out more information from the patient. Just states what he expects the patients to do and is very terrible at punctuality. I was in the waiting room for 45 minutes and spent over 1 hour see this crappy doctor. Avoid this doctor if you can!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Poorly run office. Wrong apt. times given, the phone just rings without an answering machine. Still waiting to meet dr. Have met locum with no warning, though she was good.

Submitted October 13, 2015

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I recently was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer called olfactory neuroblastoma. The tumour extended from the nasal and sinus areas and slightly into the brain. It required a 10 hour surgery by Dr. Janjua with Dr. Gooderham performing the part that required a neurosurgeon. From start to finish I found Dr. Janjua to be straight forward and helpful in understanding the overall process. Just over a month later I am about to start radiation. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Janjua for both the way that he dealt with me and for the skill and competence with which he performed the surgery. I am left with the firm belief that I could not have received better surgical care anywhere on the planet than what I received from both Dr. Janjua and Dr. Gooderham. Jen in the office was wonderful in answering queries and in arranging appointments. She was always pleasant and helpful

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I believe Dr. Janjua to be knowledgeable to a degree but he did not help my situation. I was one of many patients who walked out with a nasal rinse bottle, only to have my problems persist for months and months down the line. Ultimately I got a new doctor who was able to solve my sinus problems.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Arif Janjua's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2002)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been left waiting over an hour past my appointment times. Appointments themselves are very quick. 10 minutes tops (depending on your situation). Dr. Janjua..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had 4 or 5 appointments over the past year and all have been pretty much on time. Dr. Janjua and staff were ALL excellent...nurses, interns, fellows, offic..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. " DR Jan is excellent but he doesnt have enough time to hear whiners. The secreatris follow what the doctor tells them to do. Take complaint to dfoctor. It very ..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Horrible doctor ever! Very arrogant, doesn't care to find out more information from the patient. Just states what he expects the patients to do and is very terr..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Very disappointed with Dr. Janjua. Heard stellar things about him but found him to be rude and condescending."

February 6, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Poorly run office. Wrong apt. times given, the phone just rings without an answering machine. Still waiting to meet dr. Have met locum with no warning, though s..."

October 13, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I found this Doctor arrogant and he did not help me at all with my sinus problem. "

September 13, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Staff is terrible at returning calls. I found Dr. Janjua to be knowledgable but he could use better bedside manner."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer called olfactory neuroblastoma. The tumour extended from the nasal and sinus areas and slightly into the..."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I believe Dr. Janjua to be knowledgeable to a degree but he did not help my situation. I was one of many patients who walked out with a nasal rinse bottle, only..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very thankful to Dr. Janjua and the wonderful staff at St. Paul's hospital. My surgery was performed on November 25, 2014 and I am very comfortable with Dr..."

February 6, 2015

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Janjua and Dr. Gooderham removed a tumour from the base of my brain at the top of my nasal cavity a few months ago. My follow-up care during my hospital sta..."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "My review is 50/50. While I found Dr. Janjua to be friendly, I also found him rather dismissive of my issues. I have been having sinus trouble for years with no..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Janjua did an amazing job with my sinus surgery. I had a lot of polyps and have been on steroids on and off for years. Since I met Dr Jamjua, he took a diffe..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "My first visit I was seen by his associate who was lovely . My followup I had expected to see her again but was ushered in by an intern and Dr Janjua followed s..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Mixed review. Seemed knowledgable but wasn't impressed with his bedside manner. Staff also really difficult to get ahold of if you have any questions."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Despite the 1/5 star ratings below, I have to say that Dr. Janjua is the most punctual, empathetic, and knowledgeable specialist I have witnessed. His diagnosis..."

September 30, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor may have a complaint against him. I came across it on a site after googling his name. It doesn't seem to state what the specifics of the complaint a..."

September 29, 2014