Ratings for Dr. Arif Janjua

One hour of waiting from my appointment time .unapproachable staff.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I've been left waiting over an hour past my appointment times. Appointments themselves are very quick. 10 minutes tops (depending on your situation). Dr. Janjua was rude.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

I've had 4 or 5 appointments over the past year and all have been pretty much on time. Dr. Janjua and staff were ALL excellent...nurses, interns, fellows, office admin...everyone NO complaints and most of all FIXED my problem with the in office procedure under local and the surgery at St. Paul's that followed a few months later.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

DR Jan is excellent but he doesnt have enough time to hear whiners. The secreatris follow what the doctor tells them to do. Take complaint to dfoctor. It very disrepectful to scream at the csecreatry he is the drs team. people dont nderstand the huge amount of patients they see. They are lovely team.Enough of the online bullying and bs remarks. They are very hard works at this office .

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Horrible doctor ever! Very arrogant, doesn't care to find out more information from the patient. Just states what he expects the patients to do and is very terrible at punctuality. I was in the waiting room for 45 minutes and spent over 1 hour see this crappy doctor. Avoid this doctor if you can!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Very disappointed with Dr. Janjua. Heard stellar things about him but found him to be rude and condescending.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Poorly run office. Wrong apt. times given, the phone just rings without an answering machine. Still waiting to meet dr. Have met locum with no warning, though she was good.

Submitted October 13, 2015

I found this Doctor arrogant and he did not help me at all with my sinus problem.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Staff is terrible at returning calls. I found Dr. Janjua to be knowledgable but he could use better bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

I recently was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer called olfactory neuroblastoma. The tumour extended from the nasal and sinus areas and slightly into the brain. It required a 10 hour surgery by Dr. Janjua with Dr. Gooderham performing the part that required a neurosurgeon. From start to finish I found Dr. Janjua to be straight forward and helpful in understanding the overall process. Just over a month later I am about to start radiation. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Janjua for both the way that he dealt with me and for the skill and competence with which he performed the surgery. I am left with the firm belief that I could not have received better surgical care anywhere on the planet than what I received from both Dr. Janjua and Dr. Gooderham. Jen in the office was wonderful in answering queries and in arranging appointments. She was always pleasant and helpful

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Arif Janjua's Credentials

• University of Alberta (Grad. 2002)