Ratings for Dr. Jennifer E. Madden

Dr. Madden will only write prescriptions for a month or two at a time, she wants you to come in every month because she says that she is in business to make money. I have heart medication that I have been taking for over a decade with my previous two doctors and they would write me a prescription good for a year. I started a new job, they would not allow me to miss work the first three months for anything so I couldn't make it to her office during her limited hours. Dr. Madden refused to write me a prescription for my routine medication, or even address my concerns about if it would be dangerous to not take my medicine since I couldn't access a prescription. She didn't care about my health or well being, she just wanted me to come in for her to get money. All I needed was a prescription for two months, and then I would have happily came in once my job would allow.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Very good doctor. She is very knowledgeable and is easy to speak to. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr. Madden is a wonderful caring and thoughtful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Absolutely horrid. Rude experience with her EVERY time! She argues and treats you like you're inferior. She also insisted on seeing me every 2 months despite my informing her that my previous doctor (internationally acclaimed) only needed to see me once every 3 years. She went so far as to say "I am a business and I need to get paid" when I told her I am struggling financially and asked about a payment plan, and on another instance told me she thought I was mentally ill for very valid muscle cramps (and then asked about my social life as though she were qualified) and said "if you're paranoid you can go find a neurologist". (which I did, and had a serious muscular problem!) She argues with me every time I try to do something simple. I always have to chase her down and call frequently and get poor/vindictive attitude every time. I am considering calling the AMA on her for the things she has said and done in the past. She is definitely not someone to deal with!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

Dr. Madden is very thorough and whenever I need to be seen they always are able to fit me in. Also very understanding if you need to be seen for more than one issue at a time. Certainly not like going to a medical center much more personal. And the office is very pleasant and comfortable with nice decor. I would recommend her to anyone. And she is very good at diagnosing your problems without making you feel like you are asking too much. Anyone looking for more of a personal doctor visit I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Dr. Madden has been wonderful to work with. I have a busy schedule and they have always fit me in same day anytime I have called. She in very engaged in helping coordinate my care with the hospital and other specialists. Unlike many other Dr's she takes the time and you never feel like you're just another number.I have an would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a less transactionl type of physican.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Jennifer E. Madden's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1989)