Ratings for Dr. Basil A. Pakeman

AMAZING RESULTS!! Dr.Pakeman is a skilled surgeon. My body is Reshaped to how i have always dreamed it could look!! I had a terrific experience & highly recommend him! Yes he is an GREAT Opthalmologist & an GREAT Cosmetic Surgeon double board certified.. His work speaks for themself.. I can attest to that.. His staff looks great, and treated me like family.. They had Lipo & Fat transfers with Dr. Pakeman, which helped me decide.. SO GLAD I DID IT!!' I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM!!!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

All i can say is that im scarred for life this doctor botched my face and i have to live with the emotional strain of what happened. He is a optimologist his speialty is the eyes. I look worse than before and he keeps telling me it looks good and his assistant agree but i am assymetrical it is just a wreck. Dont let someone other than a comestic surgeon perform cosmetic surgery on your body it is not a gurantee success but be sure of whom your letting cut into you skin. The scars are depressing

Submitted February 28, 2015

Very sweet and does amazing work. To the bad reviews above me, I am a surgical technician that does this for a living, if you do not diet and exercise after lipo that fat simply deposits again and sometimes where it didn't before. You can not get lipo and then eat fatty foods and expect to look amazing. There is the laser treatment he does to tighten everything up but again that only goes so far you need to tone up your skin yourself. I have seen his procedures and has done some of the most amazing work I have ever seen, if you don't keep up with it, it is you who threw your money down the drain, not the doctor!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Pakeman is to cosmetic surgery what Michelangelo is to sculpting! I'm not an over-weight woman at all, but thx to genetics, I just can't seem to get rid of my gut, muffin top, cottage cheese thighs and my wings/flimsy arms. After a certain age, it REALLY is difficult to tone-up those areas. This was something I wanted to do for myself to give me more confidence and I am glad I did it. I initially had a consultation with him and he answered all of my questions thoroughly, and I also spoke with his well-informed staff who themselves seem to have great figures. He is very intelligent and EXTREMELY honest!! Of course, I researched a couple of other surgeons, but I ultimately came back to him. I spent a ton of time looking at his previous work (photo album) and they are phenomenal. I highly recommend you look at his photo album which shows his work. I feel SOOO sexy, womanly, confident with just the right curves. I feel like a model! :) He gave me the gift of confidence. GO TO HIM!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

I also had the same situation except i did my butt, i took fat out of my back but then did not like the results and then went back a second time to take fat out of my stomach and out it in my butt, i was still not happy with the results he then told me to lose 25 pounds i did not ask him to make me skinner i asked him to give me a butt, about 6 months after doing the second surgery i then found a painful lump inside my butt cheek traveling to my leg. i am upset and in pain, this doctor is just in it for the money, and he does not specialize in this, he is a eye doctor.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

i went for smart lipo on my stomach. i was VERY DISAPPOINTED with the results, they had said i would lose at least 1 dress size, inches around my waist and look better in my clothes. None of this happened, I look EXACTLY the same as I did before surgery. When I went back for my 6 month check up, he said if I want to look better I should try to lose 15 lbs. why would i try to lose weight after having had surgery to look better? He also offered to go back in and take out more fat, but that would be additional. I also know another person who used his services and her story is similar -- he messed up her stomach totally so she now has wrinkles and lumps where she didn't before. he wants her to come back so he can correct it, but again, she has to pay for this and he won't guarantee the results. He is TOTALLY bogus. I'm VERY DISAPPOINTED BUT CAN'T GET MY MONEY BACK BECUASE I SIGNED OFF ON THE SURGERY. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009