Ratings for Dr. Ross Erwin

Dr.Erwin, there is not a bad word I could ever say about him, very caring, professional, warm hearted, has been my dentist since he started in Bowmanville YEARS ago (17?), he still asks about our family who has moved out of province. cant say a bad work about him. I always look forward to going to the dentist :)

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. Erwin is excellent, Very little or no pain whendoing needles or other work. Staff is first rate and fill out all paperwork, all you have to do is sign it. Since i started with him,my sisters and their families and my father go to him now. Its nice not dread going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007

I feel the Dr.Erwins is good at his job.He gets down to busness. Was sure not to rush my daughter when she was afraid of getting a filling. My kids all like him.They love the Trident gum that they get . And it is always a highlite to see the smiling patiens on the photo wall.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

HE SEEM LIKE HE ALWAYS IN A HURRY WHEN U GET IN THE CHAIR... DOES NOT HAVE VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNERS FOR ADULTS OR CHILDREN..

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007