Dr. Chris E. Majewski

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Chris E. Majewski

I have only been here twice but so far so good. The staff has been very friendly. I’ve never felt uncomfortable there. The office is clean and is a nice environment.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

Excellent doctor, compassionate, encouraging, knowledgeable, dedicated. My husband and I benefit from his treatments and are grateful to have found him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Pretty straight forward appointment. On time for 2:5 laser treatments for toe nail “coodies”. Would definitely recommend, but even being in the medical profession myself - this is not something we “ share” with each other. Given the opportunity would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Very , Very happy, and thank you for everything!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Majewski treated my toenail fungus like a boss! The laser treatments were painless and very effective. He provided anti fungal sprays for my shoes and an anti fungal base coat for future pedicures. My toes look great and the laser treatments were extremely affordable. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr. Majewski is always warm, compasionate and welcoming when my husband and I see him for regular appointments and treatments. He has helpful suggestions on foot care going forward and how to avoid potential problems. There is minimal wait time for appointments and the staff is helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have been to other podiatrists and i am so pleased to find one so upfront and helpful. He is kind and compassionate about his work. My visits have been easy to schedule and I am in ans oit before I know it. I epuld hoghly recommended him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Great Doctor and staff!!! Excellent treatment for diabetic care. Two great and convenient locations Aspen Hill and Germantown.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Majewski and his staff are spot on in customer service and providing great treatment. I strongly recommend their services.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I have been to prior podiatrist and have neve lr enjoye f my experience as I had coming to this office. Staff was courtesy and the doctor eas absolutely amazing. He was upfront, he's in it to really help people and have there both feet forward. I am so hlad i found him. He is knowledgeable and friendly. He has youbin and out of the office in no time, and is open to questions. I am so pleased so far. Prices you cannot beat even though I have insurance, he is by far cheaper then others.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Chris E. Majewski's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD