Ratings for Dr. Chris E. Majewski

Dr. Majewski is always warm, compasionate and welcoming when my husband and I see him for regular appointments and treatments. He has helpful suggestions on foot care going forward and how to avoid potential problems. There is minimal wait time for appointments and the staff is helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I have been to other podiatrists and i am so pleased to find one so upfront and helpful. He is kind and compassionate about his work. My visits have been easy to schedule and I am in ans oit before I know it. I epuld hoghly recommended him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Great Doctor and staff!!! Excellent treatment for diabetic care. Two great and convenient locations Aspen Hill and Germantown.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Majewski and his staff are spot on in customer service and providing great treatment. I strongly recommend their services.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

I have been to prior podiatrist and have neve lr enjoye f my experience as I had coming to this office. Staff was courtesy and the doctor eas absolutely amazing. He was upfront, he's in it to really help people and have there both feet forward. I am so hlad i found him. He is knowledgeable and friendly. He has youbin and out of the office in no time, and is open to questions. I am so pleased so far. Prices you cannot beat even though I have insurance, he is by far cheaper then others.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Been using Dr Majewski for several months now, very knowledgable, treatments were spot on. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Excellent physician. Knowledgeable. My first time. Dr. and staff are competent, straightforward, fair-minded.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have been to see Dr. Majewski a couple of times this year and found him to be very thorough and helpful in treating my feet. Being a juvenile diabetic for almost 50 years requires me to always be assured my feet are being treated and evaluated routinely. I would recommend him to anyone needing attention with their feet.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Fantastic doctor! Fixed my nagging achilles problem and nail fungus. Very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Great staff. No wait and has wverything you need onsite. Favorite Dr.!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Majewski and staff are very professional, clean and comfortable environment. He also has written multiple books a true expect in the field.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

Dr. Chris E. Majewski's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD