Ratings for Dr. Marcello Cherchi

Dr Cherchi was thorough, thoughtful and incredibly helpful. I did not feel rushed at all and he patiently answered all of my questions. I was very impressed and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

I saw Dr Cherchi for vertigo I had been having for over two years, with no known origin. He was very kind, listened to all my concerns, and was very thorough. After some hearing tests were done it was determined my vertigo was related to my migraines, which he is currently treating me for. Overall a great experience.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

I love this doctor. He is very caring and personable. He wont give up like other doctors i have gone to see.His partner Dr. Hain is also an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2010

Colleague of fellow neuro-otologist Timothy Hain, Dr. Cherchi is equally brilliant and the two work together on each case to help the patient. Appointments alternate between the two doctors depending on who is most readily available, etc., though you can request him or Hain specifically if you have a preference. Cherchi is actually much better at responding to e-mails, so e-mail him when you have a problem or question. He's also a little more open-minded about what drugs he likes or is willing to try; Hain prefers to stick with his favorites, at least at first. Regardless of who you see, though, you'll be in good hands, and Dr. Cherchi is an extremely soft-spoken, thoughtful and compassionate man. For people with balance problems, dizziness disorders, etc., he's a godsend, and one of the best doctors you can get. The appointment is worth the wait.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Marcello Cherchi's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2003)