Ratings for Dr. Robert Cappell

I went to him wit Dental pain. My tooth was loose and I had sharp shooting pains ... I showed him exactly where it was and He said nothing was wrong. I begged him to take a second look he said it looked fine. That night as I was flossing, my entire tooth fell out! this dentist is arrogent, rude to his staff and Doesn't listen to his patients Also Parking here is horrible and staff are aloof- especially the Saturday girls. Trust the reviews, this dentist sucks.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Abusive towards his staff and bizarre and unprofessional behavior towards patients... dental assistant just shrugged at me and looked apologetic. I feel bad for his assistant... but really... she has a duty to tell someone how this man mistreats his patients.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Just not good. Rude and not professional. Not going back again.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Worse dental experience ever. Dr. Rob think he is the man, but he is not. Extremely rude to his assistant. I honestly felt bad for the girl. His front receptionists were all piece of work. Rude and always have an attitude. I don't usually write reviews, but avoid this office at all cost!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Get a second opinion!!!!!!! Cost me MUCH less to go elsewhere !!! Feel so much better! Carmie - AVOID THAT ATTITUDE at all costs!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Cappell is inappropriate to patients and disrespectful to his staff. Avoid at all costs

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Very friendly, helpful and professional staff!!!1

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Cappell is a consummate professional. For many years, I have deferred to his diagnostic acumen and treatment recommendations and have always received high quality care. As a patient with complex and high maintenance dental realities, I strongly suspect that his skillful interventions have spared me considerable anguish in the future. His referral network is impressive. So is his commitment to staying abreast of current developments and technology in the field. No dinosaur dentistry in this practice. On a personal level, he is a gentle, caring, and always empathic man who clearly cares about the well-being of his patients. He’s also kinda cute. Dr. Cappell has my strongest, unqualified recommendation

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Cappell was referred to me , I had been having major problems with a recent new bridge (done by other dentist) In 2 short visits Dr Cappell has managed to remove the faulty bridge, adjust my bite and put in a temp bridge. I already feel so much better, at this point I am quite pleased with his excellent work ethics. The overall staff are pleasant , positive and extremely caring. Thank you Dr Rob, Patty, Sarah and Carmy and of course Natalie.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Cappell for the past 20 years. His staff is very friendly and professional, and Dr Cappell is knowledgable and uses humour to put you at ease. I am so pleased with this doctor and his staff that when I moved over thirty miles away - I continued to return for my dental needs. The only knock I have against them is that I sometimes am required to wait about 5 minutes after my appointment time to be seen.....but if that's the worst I can say about them, then you can rest assured that this is a great dental office!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Robert Cappell's Credentials

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1984)