Ratings for Dr. Robert Cappell

My heartfelt thanks to everyone at Dentistry in Motion. My day started with my "mishap" at home and I called this office right away. This office made me feel like the most important patient to them and I felt like my emergency was taken very seriously. I was given an appointment within the hour and as soon as I arrived everyone made me feel so comfortable and I was reassured that my by the time I felt that day I would have an even better looking smile than when I woke up that morning. You don't often see such great team work and all done with a smile! I left after a couple hours with beautiful front teeth and to top it all off Dr. Cappell even called me that evening to see how I was doing. Dr. Cappell and his team's compassion and care were greatly appreciated!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

This was my first visit and I needed a broken tooth fixed but I was extremely nervous. The dentist was amazing, he explained everything to me as he was doing it which really helped me relax. This was the smoothest most painless dental procedure that I ever had in my life. I will definitely be making another appointment.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Very friendly, helpful and professional staff!!!1

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

Dr. Cappell is a consummate professional. For many years, I have deferred to his diagnostic acumen and treatment recommendations and have always received high quality care. As a patient with complex and high maintenance dental realities, I strongly suspect that his skillful interventions have spared me considerable anguish in the future. His referral network is impressive. So is his commitment to staying abreast of current developments and technology in the field. No dinosaur dentistry in this practice. On a personal level, he is a gentle, caring, and always empathic man who clearly cares about the well-being of his patients. He’s also kinda cute. Dr. Cappell has my strongest, unqualified recommendation

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Cappell was referred to me , I had been having major problems with a recent new bridge (done by other dentist) In 2 short visits Dr Cappell has managed to remove the faulty bridge, adjust my bite and put in a temp bridge. I already feel so much better, at this point I am quite pleased with his excellent work ethics. The overall staff are pleasant , positive and extremely caring. Thank you Dr Rob, Patty, Sarah and Carmy and of course Natalie.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Cappell for the past 20 years. His staff is very friendly and professional, and Dr Cappell is knowledgable and uses humour to put you at ease. I am so pleased with this doctor and his staff that when I moved over thirty miles away - I continued to return for my dental needs. The only knock I have against them is that I sometimes am required to wait about 5 minutes after my appointment time to be seen.....but if that's the worst I can say about them, then you can rest assured that this is a great dental office!!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I have been going to this dental office for years. I have always been treated with excellent care and with a very professional group. The office manager, Carmy, is always great at explaining the costs and helping to provide great service in scheduling payments. Mary is amazing dental technician and Dr. Cappell, who has done extensive work on many recurring dental problems I have had, has always been extremely professional and very funny. It is a great and positive environment. I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

Strangest experience I have ever had with a dentist. I went to see Dr. Cappell for specific advice regarding a specific cosmetic concern. There was something very timeshare-sales-pitch about him as soon as I walked into the exam room that made me uncomfortable. He kept me for close to two hours, refused to address the issue that had brought me in and instead spoke about his pride in his work, talked about educating me on life lessons and tried to persuade me to drill down or remove healthy teeth even though he also said doing so wasn't necessary. He refused to offer me any kind of treatment plan/cost and just wanted to babble about nonsense. When I had enough and tried to leave, some woman on his staff who had been taking dictation of his rambles threw a tantrum and tried to stop me from going. Bizarre. Unprofessional and completely not knowledgable. STAY AWAY.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Always very satisfied. My dental visits are always amazing. :) thanks to a great team and understanding doctors!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2011

I walked into his office the first time with agly, and missing teeth, and now I have very nice teeth, I can smile, before I did not even want to smile, it was a big achivement for me, I now have a reason to smile, and be happy about it,, so thanks to Doctor Cappell, I love to smile and show my beautifull teeth..God bless Dr. Cappell...

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Robert Cappell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Born and raised right here in Toronto. I graduated from the University of Toronto with my Doctor of Dental Surgery in 1984. Since 1990, I have partnered with Dr. Colin Podolsky with a commitment to excellence for our patients. As a member of the Ontario Dental Association, Mentor of Kois Institute and many other professional associations, I continue to embrace the latest technologies and advances in dentistry. I have two grown sons that continue to make me proud. I also have a long-standing interest in sports and fitness, which includes golf, spinning, weight training and skiing.

• English

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1984)