Ratings for Dr. Linda G. Ottemoeller

I absolutely love Dr Ottemoeller she is caring and difently knows her stuff. I highly recommend going to her.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Ottemoeller is wonderful !!! Really lovely, helpful, caring, and professional. She has deliver my 3 children. She is just amazing!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr. Ottemoeller was very attentive and professional. She explained all of my options in a very precise manner. She guided me through the different procedures from least invasive to most agressive and gave me her professional opinion. The final decision was left up to me, but I felt really informed and confident. She was amazing in the hospital. The night after, she phoned me at home to check up and tell me more about how the surgery went. She is a lovely human and wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

I love Dr. Ottemoeller! I think that she is an amazing doctor as well as caring and thoughtful. Very professional and knowledgeable, but humble enough to send you elsewhere if needed.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Ottemoeller saved my life. She is so keen, ran tests and quickly refered me to a surgeon and oncologist. She was so kind, so caring and so professional. This is one smart, brilliant woman. I am so grateful to have placed my trust and my life in her very very capable hands. The women in Merced are very fortunate to have this caliber of a doctor. Dr. Ottemoeller is wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

She was rude every time i went in. She yelled at me for being pregnant! She said how and why did it happen.. i am 19 and im young but i didnt need my doctor to yell at me. Then she made me explain to her what happened why my birthcontrol didnt work ( another medication counter acted it). So i switch doctors and she perscribed me some nausea meds when i left and she threw it across the counter. In my experience she is unprofessional, and at one of my appointments i waited 3 hours in the office 1 hour because she went to eat her sandwhich for lunch.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Very caring doctor. I always felt like she had time to listen and took her time to get to know her patients. I moved and am sad to have to find another doctor. I was really hoping she'd be able to deliver my first baby, but I feel like she got me off to a good start.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009

Dr. Linda G. Ottemoeller's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)