Ratings for Dr. Ari Ben-Yishay

Dr Ben Yishay was the insurance companies choice to treat me. I didnt know what to expect. I can only say how lucky and happy I am that they found him for me. My back pain was terrible for 8 months before seeing him. He tried conservative treatment before performing surgery on me. The surgery has been a 100% success and I am back to work and pain free thanks to him. Great staff in the office as well.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

Dr. Ben-Yishay has done surgery on my spine twice in less than 10 years. He has been wonderful, helpful, knowledgeable and professional with both surgeries. I would recommend (and have recommended) Dr. Ben-Yishay to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Dr. Ben-Yishay performed a spinal fusion on L4-L5. i couldn't be happier with the results. After 4 years I am pain free and the recovery was easier than expected. Dr and staff were timely, professional and supportive throughout the entire process & I would absolutely recommend Dr. Ben-Tishay and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

I went to DR Ben-Yishay years ago when my back pain was no longer manageable. Not in a hurry to operate we went thru phys. therapy, medications, epidural shots etc.. Nothing lasted. I have since had 4 back surgeries from top to bottom on my spine to include a lower and upper fusion, and 2 laminectomies. Between Dr Ben-Yishay, and his staff I've gone from immobilzed to leading as normal a life as you could with numerous disc injuries. I recently had a on the job motorcycle accident covered by compensation,had to see their Dr for it. Dr Ben-Yishay called just to see how I was doing. You won' find a Dr doing that these days. Strongly recommend him to anyone with back problems. His professionalism and personal caring liken him to the old time "house call" doc's who took time to know their patients.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2010

Dr. Ben Yishay performed surgery on my spine -- a partial diskectomy. He diagnosed my problem and the surgery cured it. It has now been three months and all the symptons I suffered before are gone. He was patient in his explanations, his staff are helpful and he accepted payments from my insurer for the surgery in full.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. Ben-Yishay is a brilliant spinal surgeon. At the time that I needed his help, I was in extreme pain in my neck and lower back. I had been through every possible remedy for my pain including Chiropractor, Physical Therapy, Acupuncture and Pain Management. Pain Management included powerful medications that made me unable to think let alone do anything productive. I was unable to walk or drive or even clean up my own home. When I met Dr. Ben-Yishay, I had given up on a normal life. His first recommmedation was physical therapy. When there were no other options, he recommended surgery. I have nothing but the highest regard for Dr. Ben-Yishay. I live with a cage in my neck at 2 levels and pins in my lumbar spine. My accident was life shattering. I can honestly say that without the help of this incredibly talented and cautious man, I would still be in pain and my life would be limited. I have become pain free and medication free due to his skill

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Very caring and knowledgeable back Doctor. has been very helpful in releaving my lower back pain.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009