Ratings for Dr. Rachel H. Baker

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Baker is a very caring and helpful person. She listens well and gets along good with my son. I plan to have her be all of my kids doctor.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

The DR and staff are one of the best I have used over my years. They seem to know each patient and are usually right on time. Very impressed with the medical care provided and the time the Dr and staff have taken to make sure all of my questions are answered.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Baker is a great doctor. She takes the time to answer your questions and does not rush you during your visits. She has a very level-headed approach to each situation.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

My son LOVES Dr. Baker. We were patients of the Paynes and met her during an emergency visit for an asthma attack. My son ended up at the ER and she continually called to check on him, came by while we were in the waiting room and called the next day. VERY DEDICATED! We live in Katy and drive all the way to the medical center just to see her. In fact, everytime we go to Walgreens my son asks when he gets to see "dr baker". We are expecting another child in March and won't ever consider using anyone else....definitely worth the drive!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

We too had gone to Dr. Payne for years and felt our children received the best care. Dr. Baker has filled some pretty big shoes with her own style, youthful enthusiasm and love for taking care of children. Our children are now high school and college aged and you should be happy to know that Dr. Baker is as engaged with them and their physical and mental wellbeing as she is for the babies and new mothers she treats. My daughter wishes Dr. Baker could be her doctor through adulthood! She is great.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

AWESOME DOCTOR! HOWEVER HORRIBLE WHEN IT COMES TO APPTS. THEY NEVER HAVE ANY AVAILABLE AND YOU KIND OF HAVE TO ACCOMODATE THEIR SCHEDULE, NEVER HAVE A CONVENIENT TIME FOR APPTS.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

my baby and I love Dr. Baker. God belss her for all her helps.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Baker is an awesome doctor. She has a wonderful attitude and knowledge. She's awesome with the kids. We were with Payne for 16 years before Dr. Baker took over and have been so pleased during our visits since the transition.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Baker is an excellent pediatrician, but an important part of running a successful practice includes managing your office staff. She is young and I don't think she's figured out how to do this yet. The wait time in this office is unacceptable (the worst for us was 1h45m one day), which is disappointing as she has an excellent facility and solid expertise. We are currently looking for a new physician.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Rachel H. Baker's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 2005)