Ratings for Dr. Stephen E. Bakir

One of the best doctors I've ever known. He listens! He's not one to rush through his appointment with me. A doctor and friend that I don't mind seeing.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Dr. Bakir is very assuring and extremely attentive. He is very personable. Dr. Bakir possesses the best qualities one seeks in a physician.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

I used Dr. Bakir for my PFO closure 3 years ago & I couldn't be more pleased. He has been very nice & has always answered any questions I had. I would highly recommend him & his staff!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

As a cardiac nurse he is one of the best!!!! There was never a time I could not count on him to help me out with any cardiac patient !!!!! I have been a nurse for 31 years and I highly recommend him for cardiology!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

My experience with Dr. Bakir has been very positive. He repaired a hole in my heart and is monitoring a mitral valve condition. He is personable, answers my questions, and most importantly his knowledge and expertise has been most impressive. He does not "brush me off" with vague answers and his office has been very attentive when I have called about specific situations. I couldn't be more pleased with the care and concern he and his staff have given me.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Stephen E. Bakir's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)