Ratings for Dr. Cliff M. Atwood

Front desk ladies are so kind and helpful.Always make you feel happy to be there.The Dental Hygienest is very good.I always look forward to seeing Dr. Atwood. He is so kind and very gentle,just as his add says. He goes the extra mile to accommodate the patient.I have been going to that group for about 18 years.They are the finest.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2012

I have been going to this dentist since I moved to the area. The hygenist is wonderful and I have not had a bad experience with dental work, the front staff, or anyone else. I would definately recommend this dentist to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I have been coming here for years and they are the best place to go to. They've always made me feel comfortable even when I was a child. I intend on coming here for the rest of my life and bring my children here HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted June 11, 2010

Front desk is totally unprofessional and unfriendly. They are just not doing their job. Worst experience of my life. While my appointment's time was running, they unnefficently waited until my appoinment day to check insurace benefits. That procedure took them 30 minutes or over to clear it. They just went ahead and told me my appoinment had been canceled because of the time THEY consumed checking my benefits. When I requested to see the doctor and explain what they were doing, they refused it. They new I had an emergency and was in pain, but they did not care. Please avoid this humiliating experience by visiting this office. They do not have a clue what customer service is for. I can tell you I am not the first patient that has had an unforgetable experience at this office.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2009