Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

Dr Eidelson was truly amazing...I have not felt any pain since the surgery. He is readily available 24/7 to answer all questions. I feel like a new person. The pain going down my leg had become intolerable. .Not now. Dr Eidelson truly cares about me as a person as well as a patient. I highly recommend Dr Eidelson.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

At 37 I never thought that I would need back surgery. Dr. Eidelson took the most non-invasive approach to fix me. I was walking and climbing stairs the night of the surgery without any pain or discomfort. I have had no pain since (now 3 months later), and I feel like a million dollars. Dr. Eidelson is personable, kind, honest and amazing! I absolutely loved this guy! I could not have chosen a better surgeon to work on me then him. Thank you Dr. Eidelson for everything!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr Eidelson was responsive to my medical needs beside being a great surgeon. He was personable and provided me with a phone number where I could reach him 24 hours a day. When I called him he personally called me back and called in a prescription for me within minutes. This is the only surgeon I know that called me back personally . It has been three weeks since my back surgery and for the first time in months I can feel my legs and feet and on a positive road of recovery. His office staff is also responsive and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr Eidelson is an excellent surgeon, but also a great doctor. He did not want to immediately operate on me and tried other options. We finally came to the conclusion that I needed surgery. Had it (level 3 Lumbar) about six weeks ago and the improvement is phenomenal! But it is not just Dr E, but his entire staff that makes it such a pleasure to go there.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr eidelson has a staff that is intelligent, caring and knowledgeable. I actually enjoyed coming to his office , it felt like home. Dr. Eidelson is the only doctor I would see for my spine. He is up to date on his field and compassionate. His hands should be insured do millions. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

He is attentive to my needs. Knows me as an individual. Office staff mindful of the patient's needs. He keeps me pain free but advises this may not work forever. Not one to pitch surgery.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Terrible experience with the Doctor. Condescending and nasty. I have no confidence in his judgement.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I am now pain free for the first time in many,many years. All thanks to the skill of Dr Eidelson and his staff. You must see him! He gave me my life back!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr Eidelsons entire staff was great to me! They are 5 star in my book....Dr Eidelson runs a great SHIP FROM STEM TO STERN.......I had a 3 1/2 hour operation on 3/1/2016 was walking normally in just a week.....feel great....got my height back again and virtually PAIN FREE! Dr Eidelson did not promise me a rose garden but I got one.....he is the GREATEST!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Great surgeon. Had a revision done that was quite extensive and now I am pain free and walking again. I would recommend him and his staff unconditionally.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Delta Dental