You may also like

Rate Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Ratings

I came to Dr. Eidelson after three previous spinal surgeries for which there was minimal benefit. After reviewing my most recent MRI, Dr. Eidelson developed an intelligent, aggressive plan to address my extensive bi-lateral lumbar issues, rather than the piecemeal approach I had endured in New York. He is honest and objective, resulting in reasonable expectations and attainable objectives. Moreover, Dr. Eideslon's surgical skills are exceptional and, in my case, he went "above and beyond" to provide me with relief I was desperate for. Additionally, Dr. Eidelson has a superior staff of physicians, physical therapist, chiropractor, technicians, support and office personnel who assist him in providing optimal care.
During my three day surgical stay, unsolicited comments from the staff at Delray Hospital Center made it clear that for complicated and intractable cases, such as mine, Dr. Stewart Eidelson is the "go to" guy. I unequivocally recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2868394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Eidelson. He helped me with my back problems and have felt great ever since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Eidelson and his terrific staff. He is amazing. The surgery and the aftercare are remarkable!
Thank you doesn't say enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Doctor performed back surgery on me, I was in severe pain, could not walk. The doctor placed metal in my lower back, a very delicate procedure. A complete success, no further pain. I am a 69 year old man and I can resume my life in retirement. Thank you Doctor Eidelson!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr Eidelson just performed my 2nd lumbar surgery in two years....first one was a tough laminectomy and the most recent one was an L2-3 disc repair and a revision to L3-4 with fusion. I like Stewart. What I appreciate about him the most, besides his surgical skill without question, is the fact that I can reach him via text or call his cell phone 24/7. That's amazing and very comforting for the patient....and he's very responsive when you contact him with a question or an issue. I would recommend Dr Eidelson to anyone having spinal issues....he's a helluva Doc! Marc Loomer, Lake Worth, FL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Did Spine Surgery on me two weeks ago felling great. I highly recommend Dr. Eidelson for your Orthospine needs

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

wonderful surgeon! had surgery 8 weeks ago. I was pain free immediately after surgery and out of bed and home after one day. Dr. Eidelson is a wonderful surgeon, he is caring and explains his procedures in detail. His office staff is also very kind and caring whenever you call the office.
Dr. Eidelson not only gives you his cell phone number and email address, but when you contact him, he answers you immediately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Excellent result from surgery.Pain free,not a drug needed. AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE.I was in the best of hands.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2741127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I'm a 52-year-old male in good health. I had spinal fusion surgery 3 months ago to relieve frequent bouts of extreme, debilitating lower back pain caused by a badly herniated L4-L5 disc. Dr. Eidelson and Dr. Dorcil did an excellent job - my recovery has been smooth so far, and the pain flare-ups are gone. I'm still recovering, and I have to be careful not to stress my back too much, but I'm back to my active life without worrying now that the slightest wrong move will put me in bad for 3 days. I would recommend the surgery and Dr. Eidelson and his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Dr. Eidelson was God sent to us. My husband had the worse case of spinal stenosis. He explained everything so clearly that my husband decided to get his surgery. We were terrified because he has kidney issues and is also diabetic. Dr. Eidelson was very concerned but he told us not to worry that he would take care of everything and that my husband was going to be fine. He came through like a gem. He has a wonderful and caring team working along with him. 4 weeks after surgery my husband is walking around with no pain. May God bless and protect him so he can continue to use his expertise to help people lead a normal life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716836].votes_count ]]