Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr Eidelsons entire staff was great to me! They are 5 star in my book....Dr Eidelson runs a great SHIP FROM STEM TO STERN.......I had a 3 1/2 hour operation on 3/1/2016 was walking normally in just a week.....feel great....got my height back again and virtually PAIN FREE! Dr Eidelson did not promise me a rose garden but I got one.....he is the GREATEST!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Eidelson's knowledge and experience made me confident that I made a good choice for my surgery. His patience allowed me to ask questions about options and outcome expectations.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I'm glad to say thank you to dr. Eidelson and his staff at South Palm Orthospine Institute. After a lot of pain, physical therapy and cortisone shots due to sciatica nerve we decide to do the surgery. In the moment I stand, put my foot on the floor and feel NO pain at all I knew dr Eidelson had succeed. Also thanks to the nurses at Delray Medical Center, they are amazing!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I will always be grateful to my primary doctor Dr. Edyta Krzak Mularczyk, for finding me Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson. This man has hands of gold, and a excellent surgeon . I had back surgery on January 21, 2016, and am so happy I did the surgery, he knew how to put me back together. I would definitely would recommend him !!!!!.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

In about 1 minute(glanced at MRI and had me bend over), Dr. diagnosed me with spinal stenosis and wanted to put me on a regimen of shots....I have been to Drs at Yale, Harvard and Cleveland Clinic....I do not have SS...When I said so, he wouldn't discuss any further.....He is very impressed with himself...for believers....that's great....for someone who is familiar w/ medicine....he's not so great...

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I came to Dr Eidelson after having had 2 previous back surgeries. He took me under his wing, did his own assessment and agreed to do a 3rd surgery. He was fantastic!! He explained everything every time we saw him. He gave us his personal cell. He texted and called many times post surgery! He is a super doctor that cares and knows exactly what you need. Oh and his staff was always very pleasant and trated you like theyve known you for years!! Definitely would recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

An Amazingly skilled surgeon. My friend Helene had suffered severe back pain after 2 back surgeries to repair a herniated disc. 8 years later, she finally found Dr Eidelson who in a VERY short time not only had her back on her feet, but essentially pain free after only 5 months. The Doctor, his associates and his staff are amazingly skilled, knowledgeable and caring about their patients. If you think this is a recommendation, it is.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

AARP
MVP Health
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am now pain free for the first time in many,many years. All thanks to the skill of Dr Eidelson and his staff. You must see him! He gave me my life back!"

April 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Eidelsons entire staff was great to me! They are 5 star in my book....Dr Eidelson runs a great SHIP FROM STEM TO STERN.......I had a 3 1/2 hour operation o..."

April 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great surgeon. Had a revision done that was quite extensive and now I am pain free and walking again. I would recommend him and his staff unconditionally."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eidelson's knowledge and experience made me confident that I made a good choice for my surgery. His patience allowed me to ask questions about options and o..."

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm glad to say thank you to dr. Eidelson and his staff at South Palm Orthospine Institute. After a lot of pain, physical therapy and cortisone shots due to sci..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I will always be grateful to my primary doctor Dr. Edyta Krzak Mularczyk, for finding me Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson. This man has hands of gold, and a excellent su..."

February 17, 2016
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "excellent surgeon, poor communication skills, I was up and about quickly, by the second week I was totally independent. I just wish I wasn't so rushed "

February 15, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "In about 1 minute(glanced at MRI and had me bend over), Dr. diagnosed me with spinal stenosis and wanted to put me on a regimen of shots....I have been to Drs a..."

January 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr Eidelson after having had 2 previous back surgeries. He took me under his wing, did his own assessment and agreed to do a 3rd surgery. He was fanta..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An Amazingly skilled surgeon. My friend Helene had suffered severe back pain after 2 back surgeries to repair a herniated disc. 8 years later, she finally fo..."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. ".Excellent Doctor, very skilled. Office staff well trained and caring. I would highly recommend this Doctor."

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "As a writer, in all formats, from a multi awarded lyricist to a book author, I feel compelled to share with you my good fortune to choose Dr Stewart Eidelso..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great Experience. Had 4 disc cervical surgery. Had pain for 15 years. Pain gone. I am now on physical therapy. Doctor was very accessible and answered texts imm..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrendous experience. Poor outcome with treatment."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All I can say at this point is if it wasn't for Dr. Eidelson's Injection Therapy I would still be a cripple and my quality of life would have suffered greatly. ..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had back and sciatic pain for years. Pain became much worse in the last year. I researched all the spine surgeons and found Dr Eidelson to be the best b..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen many doctors in Philadelphia area who could do nothing to help me and came to Florida. Dr eidelson reviewed all my records, he looks at everything ..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had seen a lot of doctors previous to Dr. Eidelson and they really did not do anything for me. I was a snowbird in Florida and the pain got so severe. A nurse..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came to Dr. Eidelson after three previous spinal surgeries for which there was minimal benefit. After reviewing my most recent MRI, Dr. Eidelson developed an ..."

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Eidelson. He helped me with my back problems and have felt great ever since."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Eidelson and his terrific staff. He is amazing. The surgery and the aftercare are remarkable! Thank you doe..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor performed back surgery on me, I was in severe pain, could not walk. The doctor placed metal in my lower back, a very delicate procedure. A complete suc..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Eidelson just performed my 2nd lumbar surgery in two years....first one was a tough laminectomy and the most recent one was an L2-3 disc repair and a revisio..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Did Spine Surgery on me two weeks ago felling great. I highly recommend Dr. Eidelson for your Orthospine needs"

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful surgeon! had surgery 8 weeks ago. I was pain free immediately after surgery and out of bed and home after one day. Dr. Eidelson is a wonderful surg..."

March 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent result from surgery.Pain free,not a drug needed. AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE.I was in the best of hands."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm a 52-year-old male in good health. I had spinal fusion surgery 3 months ago to relieve frequent bouts of extreme, debilitating lower back pain caused by a ..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eidelson was God sent to us. My husband had the worse case of spinal stenosis. He explained everything so clearly that my husband decided to get his surger..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Never having been in a hospital nor any type of surgery, I was a complete nervous wreck. Dr. Eidelson and his team at Delray Medical Center explained things th..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eidelson is extremely competent. He performed high risk, complicated surgery on my son...the solid results of Dr. Eidelson's proficiency was evident within ..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eidelson is truly interested in his patients and gives you his cell phone so you can contact him if you need him after his office is closed. How many Doctor..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Today I 8 weeks post op and can walk up right with very little pain. When I first saw Dr. Eidelson, he said i had the back of an old man. Dr. Eidelson is a ve..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Be smart and stay away. This doctor doesnt have knowledge to get out of a paper bag. His manner is the worst. There have to be much better ortho spine surgeons..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had very bad back and leg pain for many years. Nothing seemed to help. The multi level laminectomy performed by Dr. Eidelson was a god send. He also allevi..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Eidelson's office was extraordinary. I have suffered with back pain for a very long time and it has become much better. His staff is ex..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Eidelson took the time to explain my options and condition and did not force any treatment on me. Hs staff was kind and caring and the only Doctor that has ..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eidelson and his entire staff at South Palm Orthospine Institute are amazing. I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Eidelson, his bedside manors, his caring a..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Eidelson performed surgery on my father a little over a month ago. Prior to his surgery my father was literally walking in a 90 degree angle. The pain from ..."

September 22, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I visit his doctor 3 years ago. I was told he was the best. perhaps to some. however that was not my experience. i at the time was around 47 years old. I had ta..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I went to this doctor in severe pain 3 years ago. I was about 47 years old at the time. I took my x-rays with me. waited about an hour and 15 minutes before the..."

September 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=950365'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014