Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

68 years old male history of rheumatoid arthritis and six past surgeries. My spinal lumber surgery was complicated one it’s involved : S1, L5, L4 ,L3, L2, L1, Spondylolisthesis , Stenosis, complex central and lateral stenosis, Procedures including : Laminectomy, multi fusions, biomechanical devices, cages, instrumentation etc. When I read the MRI report of my lumber spine, I realized that only experience surgeon can get me the best results out of this mess. Finding Dr. Eidelson was big relief. Doctor Eidelson is busy and very experience surgeon . Once he see your MRI he know what you need . I really on his professionalism and he deliver excellent results. 3 weeks after the surgery I have being walking with can in the house walker outside Exercise every day and I am going to pool go back to the Jims No pain in my legs except the surgery on my back. I feel progress every day. I am lucky to find Doctor Eidelson and hoping for fast rec

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Always available...wouldnt trust anyone else with my back. I travel from Tennessee for his expertise

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Dr. Eidelson preformed a laminectomy and fusion of L4-L5 due to severe spinal stenosis in December 2017.. I was up and walking without assistance the day after surgery. I did not need a brace, cane or wheelchair at anytime during my recovery. Dr. Eidelson gave me his cell phone number and specifically requested that I check in with him every couple of days following the surgery just to let him know how I was doing.. I texted him with a medication question the day I came home from the hospital and he responded literally within a couple of seconds. I am so grateful that I found Dr. Eidelson. He is so knowledgeable, experienced, and compassionate. Nine months following the surgery I'm feeling great and thankful everyday for Dr. Eidelson's expertise.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

This was my third back surgery in 30 years. Had problems from L1- through S1. Required a 4 hour surgery with work at all levels noted above including fusion at L4-L5. Amazing only a 2 night hospital. It is now 3 weeks post surgery, I have started light physical therapy, Pain has been reduced to only surgical area, no leg pain, or other back complications at this point. No infection or even redness at site of surgery. Dr Eidelson recommended a particular home care provider who was right on spot, timely efficient, He also suggested I use the PT associated with his office and so far it is going well. Overall Dr. Eidelson was friendly and responsive and more even more importantly so far seems to have a great job with a very difficult surgery. Very pleased with entire process and hope for continued improvement.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

The MRI showed bulging discs. No pain in the back, but the sciatic was completely debilitating. Unfortunately I am in the small percentile of people that the injections did not work. At the same time, the pressure on my sciatic nerve got worse every day. Dr. Jay Baker of Cardiology Associates is a cardiologist that my wife and I have been seeing for many many years. He also operates as our primary care physician. His staff contacted me for a pre-op appointment before I even had time to call their office to set an appointment. He saw the kind of pain I was in and arranged for me to have pre-op blood work and x-ray within minutes. Surgery was scheduled for tomorrow but Thursday it progressed to zero mobility and off the chart pain. I called Dr. Eidelman. Called an ambulance. Arriving at Delray Medical ER was impressive. Dr. Eidelson had already made calls to the ER. It was red carpet treatment. They had everything prepared. Forms, medications, I was in a private preop room ...seemed like minutes. I was advised that Dr Eidelsons' dedicated team of specialists were updated to the change in plans. The ambulance arrived a little after midnight - I was in a private room by 1:30. Surgery was performed at 8:30. Ambulance personnel and the ER personnel worked with impressive efficiency and were very attentive and friendly. Dr. Eidelsons pre-OP team could not have been better. The pain was so bad, I was having visions of permanent nerve damage. Thanks to Dr. Eidelson and his entire team. The emergency surgery could not have had better results. Its Monday morning and I just had a follow up with Dr. Eidelson. Im wearing a back brace and I'm sure physical therapy will be scheduled but I am definitely blessed to have found Dr. Eidelson. An additional note to anyone reading this review. I've been to this office 6 times and each time I was encouraged by other patients in the waiting room. Everyone I spoke to sang Dr. Eidelsons praises.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Very professional from the doctor to the receptionist. Everybody seems knowledgeable, and professional.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Stewart eidelson performed a spinal fusion on my lower lumbar. His surgery stemmed the intolerable pain of sitting, walking and standing. He is meticulous about making sure there are no infections, etc. The best spine mechanic ever.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Dr Eidelson is an extremely compassionate and knowledgeable surgeon. I had surgery to resolve stenosis that had occurred over time from various sports injuries. I can say that now I am pain free without the use of opioids.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

I had a 4 hour operation. The next day I was walking the hospital floor. After 1 week I have yet to take a pain pill.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Eidelson performed a very difficult and dangerous surgery on my wife which involved 5 vertebrae. She had debilitating radiating pain down both legs prior to the surgery but now the pain is com,pletely gone. I highly recommend Dr. Eidelson and his team.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL