Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

Dr.Eidelson performed back surgery that relieved my sciatic pain immediately. I was sitting up two hours after surgery and walking without aid of any kind within 12 hours. His skill is outstanding. I had herniated disks and spinal stenosis all of which the doctor had helped. Post operative care outstanding. I am a diabetic and healed faster than expected.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

It's been 18 months since my Lumbar Spine Surgery that I waited too long to have. Having the will to have the surgery, for a person like myself with a very high pain tolerance, meant for me the pain was so severe the outcome of the surgery good or bad was better than going a minute longer without the surgery. Having you for my surgeon, using my own good common sense after surgery, taking my own recovery slowly and sensibly after surgery and then proceeding to a life with pain only once in awhile has taken time as you said it would. Dr.Eidelson, with your unique blend of directness, congeniality and surgical expertise, I sincerely thank you for a surgery well done. I will never again shovel snow, plant a tree, haul wood or mulch but I will always remember 'My Spine is the Backbone of My Life' and to take care of it!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr. E was a genius in his diagnosis and resolution of my lumbar spinal pain. His conservative surgical approach has stopped years of pain and allowed me to return to an active lifestyle that I love - volunteer work, gardening, hiking, swimming, and home improvement projects! A BIG THANK YOU to Dr. Eidelson and his great staff!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I had my 2 year check up with Dr. Eidelson on 3/4/2013. This was for a cervical revision surgery on 3/17/2011. I am doing extremely well after a difficult surgery with both Dr. Eidelson and Dr. Dorcil. Their knowledge and professionalism are amazing. The staff at their office in Delray as well as the surgical team at Delray Medical Center were both helpful and understanding. I would highly reccomend Dr. Eidelson and South Palm Orthospine Institute to anyone who is expierencing any kind of back or neck issues.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

More than a highly-skilled, experienced back surgeon! Dr. Eidelson succeeds in enabling the patient to knowingly and confidently make the right treatment choice and progress toward healing. Fear of surgical procedures is common. Dr. E's enables patients to understand their condition and the available options. His website is a gold mine of information. Videos, articles, seminar clips... It was tremendously helpful to become knowledgeable about advanced surgical techniques. Doctor E was methodical and conservative dealing with the severe nerve problems caused by my advanced spinal stenosis. He started with least invasive procedure, then sent me to expert neurologist Dr. Hildegarde Geisse. She urged prompt surgery. Happily, it went very well. Discharged after 2 days, walking well several later. 6 after operation., walked 1/2 mile, w/o substantial pain! What Dr. Eidelson does is done so well and with such compassionate guidance, that I want to write this to help others.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

Dr. Eidelson repaired my L-3 thru L-5 vertebrae with great success. The surgery was 9-20-12 and 90 days later I am almost pain free. He is not very talkative and warm and fuzzy, but if you are looking for an extremely competent and experienced back surgeon, he is the one. They made a scary experience into a good result and gave me my life back. They even hand out their cell phone numbers to patients. He operates at Delray Beach Medical Center which is a great facility.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2012

It took little time for Dr. Eidelson to determine I needed surgery for back issues that have caused severe pain over the past 7 years. It was scheduled quickly and after a 2 day stay in the hospital I walked out virtually pain free. Other than recovering from the surgical incision my recovery has gone very well. I was up to walking 1 mile within 4 weeks which I never expected with 2 rods, 4 screws and a spacer now in place. I would recommend Dr. Eidelson and his staff to anyone with lower back issues.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

this is the only m.d. that gives you his card with his 24 hour a day cell and tells you call me any time i am there for you. not an answering service. you get him.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr. Eidelson and staff are the best!! I am proud to say I am nearly fully recovered in a few short months from surgery and owe a sincere debt of gratitude to the entire team.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

I'm a snowbird from Syracuse. Before coming to Delray, Dec 15, I had 3 spinal operations, none of which was totally successful. The car trip is 1400 miles so when I arrived I really needed help. Dr. Eidelson had x-rays, CAT scans and neurologic tests performed by Dr. Hildegard Geisse, who was wonderful as well. It was determined that if I did nothing chances were I could be confined to a wheelchair. 24 hours after spinal surgery I was walking the halls whith a nurse, but unassisted. 50 hours after the operation, I walked from the front door to my car, on my way home. Days later, as a result of my spinal operation, Dr. Eidelson, the Genius with a Scalpel, took my calendar of life and I swear, took me back to being 60 again (on 11/7/11, I turned 80). I pray that relief will come to you and that your quality of life will be as you always dreamed. One more thought: how many of your other doctors offer their cell phone number on their card? Dr. E - you're the best!! Thomas Canning

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

• BCBS Illinois