Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

Stewart Eidelson and his staff are the best! They rock! They helped me after being rejected by 2 other orthopedic specialists.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

After being in pain for a year and a half, I finally had back surgery by Dr. Eidelson. He told me he thought he could improve my condition by at least 70%. Well, three weeks after the surgery I was 100% pain free. Dr. Eidelson is brilliant!!! I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone having back pain.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

My wife has suffered with back pain for 30 yrs. In 1996 she had surgery in NJ and it failed. Her Dr. said"OH WELL" She continued to treat her pain with pain Mgt with negative results. We moved to Fl and her back took a turn for the worse. Her leg pain and back pain would not let up. Our family Dr. recommended Dr. Eidelson MD. He took a conservative approach and ran tests and MRI. He finally told her the appliances in her back had to be removed. May 12, 2011 she had her surgery and awoke in recovery telling them she was out of pain. They said it was the pain killers and she said "NO" I have no more leg and back pain. I only have surgical pain. She is recovering nicely without pain. She has full use of her legs. Thank you Dr. Eidelson for all you have done for my wife. We recomend you and your staff highly. The Bendells

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Run do not walk away from this doctor.Does a half ass job and you will suffer the rest of your life. I recommend Jackson Memorial Dr. Frank Eismont. You won't be sorry.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

Dr. Eidelson had an extensive team of doctors who discuss different types of non-surgical treatments. Overall he was very knowledgeable and seemed to genuninely care about me and the other patients. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

I honestly have to say that Dr. Eidelson saved my life. I have been seeing him for 5 years now with severe back pain from stenosis after I found him on the internet. For the first 2 years we tried a number of nonsurgical treatments (Meds, injeections, back braces) that were all very helpful, but in the end I needed surgery. I was so appreciative of finding an orthopod who wasn't trying to force me directly into surgery but when I finally needed it, not only did he have me walking out of the hospital that day, both him personally and his staff were really persistent about checking up with me. Now almost 3 years since my surgery and I"m still doing very well, I've returned to the golf course- and I owe it all to Dr. E. I wouldn't put my life in any other doctor's hands.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

My appointment was with Dr eidelson but Dr Blau came in to see me . after a few minutes Dr Eidelson came in and brifely looked at my MRIs and and ordered injections. Upon completion of injections I was told someone will contact me for follow up and no one did.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Very professional team approach. He encouraged me to actually get other opinion to be sure I felt surgery was best for me. My results were great and I cannot rate him high enough!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Great results from surgery. He went thru alll options after pain mangemented failed. A new type of surgery was performed and I left the hospital after a short stay.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

He explained all my choices and did not recommend surgery. Dr Blau a great addition to his staff.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL