Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

In about 1 minute(glanced at MRI and had me bend over), Dr. diagnosed me with spinal stenosis and wanted to put me on a regimen of shots....I have been to Drs at Yale, Harvard and Cleveland Clinic....I do not have SS...When I said so, he wouldn't discuss any further.....He is very impressed with himself...for believers....that's great....for someone who is familiar w/ medicine....he's not so great...

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I came to Dr Eidelson after having had 2 previous back surgeries. He took me under his wing, did his own assessment and agreed to do a 3rd surgery. He was fantastic!! He explained everything every time we saw him. He gave us his personal cell. He texted and called many times post surgery! He is a super doctor that cares and knows exactly what you need. Oh and his staff was always very pleasant and trated you like theyve known you for years!! Definitely would recommend!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

An Amazingly skilled surgeon. My friend Helene had suffered severe back pain after 2 back surgeries to repair a herniated disc. 8 years later, she finally found Dr Eidelson who in a VERY short time not only had her back on her feet, but essentially pain free after only 5 months. The Doctor, his associates and his staff are amazingly skilled, knowledgeable and caring about their patients. If you think this is a recommendation, it is.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

.Excellent Doctor, very skilled. Office staff well trained and caring. I would highly recommend this Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

As a writer, in all formats, from a multi awarded lyricist to a book author, I feel compelled to share with you my good fortune to choose Dr Stewart Eidelson . Today, sadly we are all too familiar with the mediocrity that has prevailed in our medical system. I have suffered from a spinal football injury with severe pain from 1958 until 2015. There have been multiple surgeons and may chiefs of staff at leading hospitals from NY to LA that have advised with your spine "never consider surgery". It was very hard for me to trust. any surgeon, but after meeting with Dr Eidelson, ,whose knowledge and explanations , despite 30+ years of fear and pain on my part had me convinced to go forward on this journey with him. I am now into the end of my 2nd week post surgery and now the improvement in my pain level, posture and state of mind is incredible. I am very familiar with artists and their quest for perfection, and I have been very successful is guiding them and creatively assisting them to reach their goals. At 73,I'm now so grateful that Dr Eidelson came into my life and gave me back my Magic.with his magical skills. I Artie Kornfeld rated amongst the top 30 creators of the Rock Industry and culture, find it almost impossible to confine Dr Eidelson to only 5 stars. If i was limited to only one work it would have to be "MIRACLE

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Great Experience. Had 4 disc cervical surgery. Had pain for 15 years. Pain gone. I am now on physical therapy. Doctor was very accessible and answered texts immediately.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Horrendous experience. Poor outcome with treatment.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

All I can say at this point is if it wasn't for Dr. Eidelson's Injection Therapy I would still be a cripple and my quality of life would have suffered greatly. After many different treatments, many different doctors having treated me for my lower back pain, years of pain and suffering, it was a Godsend to find and be treated by Dr. Eidelson. Thank you, Dr. Eidelson for relieving my pain like you have. I only hope your treatments continue to work miracles for me. Steven of West Palm Beach, FL

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I have had back and sciatic pain for years. Pain became much worse in the last year. I researched all the spine surgeons and found Dr Eidelson to be the best back surgeon and most recommended. I had surgery last month with Dr. Eidelson and can honestly say I am thrilled that my pain is gone! He is extremely caring and professional and gives all his patients his cell number to call him anytime you need him! He office staff is also wonderful and extremely caring. I would recommend Dr. Eidelson to anyone suffering back pain to come see him.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I have seen many doctors in Philadelphia area who could do nothing to help me and came to Florida. Dr eidelson reviewed all my records, he looks at everything and came to the conclusion that i had to have surgery. I basically jump up and kissed him, but I couldn't really jump. The surgery went wonderfully. He's an excellent doctor and and surgeon,wonderful person and I highly recommended him to circle of people that I do when they were completely satisfied with him and if I had to do this all over again, he would be the one thank you

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL