Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

I was referred to Dr. Eidelson in 2012 by my family doctor, Dr. Carl Spirazza. I had several herniated discs in my neck. He provided many alternatives to surgery. I eventually did have surgery and was thrilled with the outcome. I've since been able to enjoy an active lifestyle. Two years ago, I developed lower back pain and returned to Dr. Eidelson. Again, I elected surgery and also rate it as a huge success. I have greatly appreciated Dr. Eidelson's knowledge, expertise and compassion for both of my cases. His staff members are incredibly knowledgeable and friendly from Carol at check-in, Vivian as medical assistant and Michelle at checkout. All of the radiologists are great. With neurology and physical therapy all in the same practice, I felt a real continuity before , during and after my surgery. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Eidelson and his practice at the Southpalm Ortho-Spine Institute in Delray Beach, Florida.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Nasty, cold. Refused to listen to my problem and talked over me, in fact walked out of the room .When I tried to explain the reason I was there .Told me that at my age I was good enough. Without even examining me he told me I needed a walker and a cane, which didnt apply to my condition.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Three months after surgery now for severely pinched nerve pain, and although the surgery was quite complicated, my life is now back to normal and I am pain free. The recovery was as predicted by Dr Eidelson, and I love the way he was always available by phone or text during the recovery period (including being willing to call into the hospital nursing staff immediately after surgery late one night),

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr Eidelson was truly amazing...I have not felt any pain since the surgery. He is readily available 24/7 to answer all questions. I feel like a new person. The pain going down my leg had become intolerable. .Not now. Dr Eidelson truly cares about me as a person as well as a patient. I highly recommend Dr Eidelson.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

At 37 I never thought that I would need back surgery. Dr. Eidelson took the most non-invasive approach to fix me. I was walking and climbing stairs the night of the surgery without any pain or discomfort. I have had no pain since (now 3 months later), and I feel like a million dollars. Dr. Eidelson is personable, kind, honest and amazing! I absolutely loved this guy! I could not have chosen a better surgeon to work on me then him. Thank you Dr. Eidelson for everything!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr Eidelson was responsive to my medical needs beside being a great surgeon. He was personable and provided me with a phone number where I could reach him 24 hours a day. When I called him he personally called me back and called in a prescription for me within minutes. This is the only surgeon I know that called me back personally . It has been three weeks since my back surgery and for the first time in months I can feel my legs and feet and on a positive road of recovery. His office staff is also responsive and friendly.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr Eidelson is an excellent surgeon, but also a great doctor. He did not want to immediately operate on me and tried other options. We finally came to the conclusion that I needed surgery. Had it (level 3 Lumbar) about six weeks ago and the improvement is phenomenal! But it is not just Dr E, but his entire staff that makes it such a pleasure to go there.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr eidelson has a staff that is intelligent, caring and knowledgeable. I actually enjoyed coming to his office , it felt like home. Dr. Eidelson is the only doctor I would see for my spine. He is up to date on his field and compassionate. His hands should be insured do millions. Thanks again!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

He is attentive to my needs. Knows me as an individual. Office staff mindful of the patient's needs. He keeps me pain free but advises this may not work forever. Not one to pitch surgery.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Terrible experience with the Doctor. Condescending and nasty. I have no confidence in his judgement.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL