Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

Had a laminectomy with fusion, L5, S1. Dr. Eidelson takes great care when recommending surgery and , in turn, performed the surgery with great accuracy. He is personable and provides his cell phone number for texting him with any issues before and after. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

I have been with Dr Eidelson for 12 years. 5 weeks ago I had almost 5 hour surgery. I am feeling great and have a minor level of discomfort. It was 3 discs wih rods and spacers. He is a fabulous surgeon and cares about his patients ⭐️⭐️⭐️

flag | Submitted December 19, 2017

My father is a patient of his and is very happy with his surgery and short recovery time. Very cool he can see patients in New York! He can help my dad here in Florida and others so far away!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

DR.Eidelson is the best Dr.I have ever met. He is the most caring, compassionate man.He is the only one I know that insist on giving you his cell number and wants you to call him anytime of the day or night.I just had back surgery three weeks ago and he was texting all the time to see how I was doing.I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

This is the time of year that you reflect on people that you are thankful for. This year my husband and I are not only grateful, but we have experienced a true miracle thanks to Dr. Eidelson and his staff. My husband had back surgery in September and October of last year by a different doctor. He went in walking and came out using a walker and extreme pain. Any doctor we went to did not want to do surgery on him. They told him he should go out of total disability. But my husband loves his job it is a very important part of who he is. That left him hopeless. Dry Edilson spent many hours reviewing all the tests, MRI, X-rays, and CAT scan. He called us in and spent a lot of time explaining what he had to do. He gave us his cell phone number and was available for us at any time of the day. Dr Edilson preformed corrective surgeries for 12 hours. I am now very happy to report my husband is walking, got to the gym, and drug free. He has given us a second chance at life. He and his office staff Carol, Michelle, Vivian, and Christine are amazing people who have given us back our life. My husband is back at work doing what he loves and our family’s quality of life has been given back to us. Dr Edison is a doctor who really cares for his patients. We even texted and set videos of his progress on his vacation. You don’t ever hear about a doctor like this. He is amazing.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Eidelson performed an extensive back surgery on my husband two weeks ago today. We are very pleased with the outcome at this point. Dr. Eidelson is a very competent surgeon and his staff are wonderful. I would recommend him to anyone with back issues.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

I was very delighted to visit Dr, Eidelson' s New York office, I was treated with great service by the doctor and the staff.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I had four prior back surgeries and I was recently involved in an automobile accident and herniated a disk above my surgical area. I saw three different doctors who wouldn't touch my back. After doing my own research and reading reviews I went to see Dr. Eidelson and that was the best decision of my life. Dr Eidelson took me on as a patient and did my reconstruction back surgery. I was in extreme pain and could barely walk, the minute I woke up from the surgery, I was pain free. The recovery was fast, was walking the next day without a cane or walker only had a physical therapist come to my house three times. Dr Eidelson is a miracle worker and he has the expertise to handle any type of reconstructive surgery. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

My partner had debilitating lower back and sciatica pain that other doctors were unable to relieve. After meeting Dr. Eidelson, we opted to try non surgical treatment which, while helpful for some pain relief, was not adequate to resolve the problems. Surgery was the last resort, but became necessary and it was an amazing success. Using state of the art techniques such as 3D printing, Dr. Eidelson repaired the collapsed discs and my partner has been virtually pain free since awaking from the procedure. It has allowed us to return to our healthy lifestyle and to enjoy the simple pleasures of life after months of pain and wondering if life would ever return to normal. Thanks you Dr. E.-we are forever grateful and we make sure to let our friends and family know who to call for spinal issues.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL