Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

I was glad to have found Dr. Eidelson after a year of searching. I had severe bilateral sciatica and back pain. I gladly traveled from Miami to be seen by him and to have the surgery performed in Delray. I am finally back to work and on the road to recovery. He is very knowledgeable and answers all your questions. I recommend him to alll my friends and family.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Dr Eidelson is very knowledgeable and strait to the point . The staff is as good as you will find. Willian Molesky is the best physical therapist I've been to. Alway takes time to answer all your questions.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I found Dr. Eidelson thru my neurologist and I needed a 2nd opinion regarding my neck problem that I've had for a year already. I had all my images and reports with me. Dr. Eidelson BARELY looked at one of them, DIDN'T do the usual exam (because I didn't get up on the table quick enough) and then told me I was too young for this, and I probably had fibromyalgia and I should see his partner (Rheumatologist). I had already had a complete exam and serveral visits to a rheumatologist but I could barely get that in before he left the room. I was so upset with the time I wasted, I left the office in tears. I have several herniated disks / arthritic disks that he never even acknowledged because he never looked at my imaging long enough to see it. I was in disbelief when I left. I've been to MANY doctors, but never like this. Not recommended.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I have nothing to say about Dr Eidelson except I think he is outstanding. I had extensive back surgery done by him and was up and around the same day and my recovery was just great. I am so thankful that he took care of me.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I highly recommend for all your orthopedics problems. Dr. Eidelson is very knowledgeable. Easy to reach and has your best interest in mind. He helped me with 2 disc problems. Both procedure went very well.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

After suffering a severe recurrence of sciatica, I was referred to Dr. Eidelson by someone who had worked with him for a number of years. It was the best referral of my life. He successfully performed what turned out to be a very complicated surgery. What impressed me most was that, unlike most surgeons, he went above and beyond the immediate repair, making sure that I would not be back in a year or two with an ailment that was not causing severe pain at that moment, but would certainly cause problems down the road. And his insistence that he be contacted on his cell phone for any questions gave me the confidence to know I picked the right surgeon. I recommend him and his staff without hesitation.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Eidelson in 2012 by my family doctor, Dr. Carl Spirazza. I had several herniated discs in my neck. He provided many alternatives to surgery. I eventually did have surgery and was thrilled with the outcome. I've since been able to enjoy an active lifestyle. Two years ago, I developed lower back pain and returned to Dr. Eidelson. Again, I elected surgery and also rate it as a huge success. I have greatly appreciated Dr. Eidelson's knowledge, expertise and compassion for both of my cases. His staff members are incredibly knowledgeable and friendly from Carol at check-in, Vivian as medical assistant and Michelle at checkout. All of the radiologists are great. With neurology and physical therapy all in the same practice, I felt a real continuity before , during and after my surgery. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Eidelson and his practice at the Southpalm Ortho-Spine Institute in Delray Beach, Florida.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Nasty, cold. Refused to listen to my problem and talked over me, in fact walked out of the room .When I tried to explain the reason I was there .Told me that at my age I was good enough. Without even examining me he told me I needed a walker and a cane, which didnt apply to my condition.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Three months after surgery now for severely pinched nerve pain, and although the surgery was quite complicated, my life is now back to normal and I am pain free. The recovery was as predicted by Dr Eidelson, and I love the way he was always available by phone or text during the recovery period (including being willing to call into the hospital nursing staff immediately after surgery late one night),

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr Eidelson was truly amazing...I have not felt any pain since the surgery. He is readily available 24/7 to answer all questions. I feel like a new person. The pain going down my leg had become intolerable. .Not now. Dr Eidelson truly cares about me as a person as well as a patient. I highly recommend Dr Eidelson.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Harvard-Pilgrim