Ratings for Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson

He is attentive to my needs. Knows me as an individual. Office staff mindful of the patient's needs. He keeps me pain free but advises this may not work forever. Not one to pitch surgery.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Terrible experience with the Doctor. Condescending and nasty. I have no confidence in his judgement.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I am now pain free for the first time in many,many years. All thanks to the skill of Dr Eidelson and his staff. You must see him! He gave me my life back!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Dr Eidelsons entire staff was great to me! They are 5 star in my book....Dr Eidelson runs a great SHIP FROM STEM TO STERN.......I had a 3 1/2 hour operation on 3/1/2016 was walking normally in just a week.....feel great....got my height back again and virtually PAIN FREE! Dr Eidelson did not promise me a rose garden but I got one.....he is the GREATEST!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Great surgeon. Had a revision done that was quite extensive and now I am pain free and walking again. I would recommend him and his staff unconditionally.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Dr. Eidelson's knowledge and experience made me confident that I made a good choice for my surgery. His patience allowed me to ask questions about options and outcome expectations.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I'm glad to say thank you to dr. Eidelson and his staff at South Palm Orthospine Institute. After a lot of pain, physical therapy and cortisone shots due to sciatica nerve we decide to do the surgery. In the moment I stand, put my foot on the floor and feel NO pain at all I knew dr Eidelson had succeed. Also thanks to the nurses at Delray Medical Center, they are amazing!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I will always be grateful to my primary doctor Dr. Edyta Krzak Mularczyk, for finding me Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson. This man has hands of gold, and a excellent surgeon . I had back surgery on January 21, 2016, and am so happy I did the surgery, he knew how to put me back together. I would definitely would recommend him !!!!!.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

excellent surgeon, poor communication skills, I was up and about quickly, by the second week I was totally independent. I just wish I wasn't so rushed

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

In about 1 minute(glanced at MRI and had me bend over), Dr. diagnosed me with spinal stenosis and wanted to put me on a regimen of shots....I have been to Drs at Yale, Harvard and Cleveland Clinic....I do not have SS...When I said so, he wouldn't discuss any further.....He is very impressed with himself...for believers....that's great....for someone who is familiar w/ medicine....he's not so great...

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

Dr. Stewart G. Eidelson's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1976)

Top Hospitals in Delray Beach, FL